Charlie Patino

Blood on the Tracks

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought he did okay yesterday all things considered. Wasn't horrible, generally did the basics okay in an underperforming side.

But he's still a boy physically. He needs a loan or two really.

He looks a real talent but there's still a lot of development needed and I'd prefer to see him do that away from Arsenal for a year or so.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't think he is a player you would want to send out on loan, especially in England. We would have to find a team that plays technical football and a coach who prefers a skinny kid on loan from Arsenal over his bodybuilders in lower divisions. Not happening I'm afraid.

He's gonna be fine with us, especially if we play EL next season

MutableEarth

Patino's Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he is a player you would want to send out on loan, especially in England. We would have to find a team that plays technical football and a coach who prefers a skinny kid on loan from Arsenal over his bodybuilders in lower divisions. Not happening I'm afraid.

Patino is one you gotta "cook slowly" as Arteta himself put it. I think of the players I'd send out on loan, he'd be very close to last on the list - unless it was a really good offer (i.e. team that plays/wants to play with a passing midfielder, has a gap in that area of the squad). I think he'll definitely get stronger with age but he perhaps needs to be a little bit sharper.

A guy like Akinola would be a prime candidate to go on loan. Raw, already a talented athlete, massive improvement under Betsy - he'd be perfect for a League 1/lower Championship team right now.

Geofranco

Interesting. Begs the question why he's been picked ahead of Salah, on current form.
Salah is a *** that's why. Won't make it here, him and the selfish kid Flores. Patino is too weak to though. Very concerning for an 18 year old. Seems to have the physicality of a preteen.

Fabregasm

He's not gonna improve if we keep him in the comfort zone, at the competitive state of the premiere league, all teams are very physical. Just send him somewhere competitive with good coach to let him prove himself. Getting kicked, bullied and hustled are all part of journey. If he's not gonna make it in championship, no chance he will make it in premiere league anyway.

If he survive, excel and comes out stronger then we found our next star.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.
I thought he did okay yesterday all things considered. Wasn't horrible, generally did the basics okay in an underperforming side.

He looks a real talent but there's still a lot of development needed and I'd prefer to see him do that away from Arsenal for a year or so.

As far away from Comrade Artetov as possible before he finds himself in the Gulag

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.