• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
That came out from the coaching team, not some fans who have no clue about
One of those same coaches/scouts or whatever was saying Saka could not be a top winger cause he lacks ability in tight spaces like Leroy Sane. So I wouldn't take everything they say to be gospel. Maybe Patino looked better than 11 year old Wilshere at that point of their development, but by 16, Wilshere showed more talent than current Patino. I don't even think they are that similar in terms of style of play. They are both lefties and have similar gait when dribbling, but Patino is more of a passer who controls the tempo. Wilshere was always more gung ho action type.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Charlie Patino, season 22/23 highlights...

s51qqah4g5881.png

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are we expecting any loans for this young lad? Aged 18 now id expect he needs to start playing senior football to kick on

lazyfreak

It's not an accident the Arsenal Academy page is named "MutableEarthsPage". He likely follows the youth here the most. Hope this helps.

There are some other posters too who follow it closely of course.

"https://arsenal-mania.com/for-um/forums/MutableEarthsPage/"

So?? Sure he follows the academy. Doesn't mean his supposed knowledge is f***in gospel! The same guy who said that Willock would "prove everyone wrong"... yeah look how that sh!t turned out!! And that Maitland-Niles is 6'0 and said he was getting games in his preferred midfield role at Roma but then later made some post about how he was basically surprised Maitland-Niles was being used as a left wingback. That's just to name a few off the top of my head!

He may follow the academy players more than others but he ain't no academy ITK to say the least that's for sure!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So?? Sure he follows the academy. Doesn't mean his supposed knowledge is f***in gospel! The same guy who said that Willock would "prove everyone wrong"... yeah look how that sh!t turned out!! And that Maitland-Niles is 6'0 and said he was getting games in his preferred midfield role at Roma but then later made some post about how he was basically surprised Maitland-Niles was being used as a left wingback. That's just to name a few off the top of my head!

He may follow the academy players more than others but he ain't no academy ITK to say the least that's for sure!
Yeah, but no one is 100% right.

Anyway it's not a big deal. He knows more about Arsenal Academy than most here or the average Joe.

That's a fact and what I meant with "expert". I'm not going to write 1000 word essay when most understand what I mean.

Funny how some people take things so serious.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Seems like they need to prioritise one of Lokonga or Patiño's development at 6, to me, one of them should go out on loan, unless the plan is to sit Elneny in Europa League and only use him should there be an injury crisis where we can't play Xhaka-Vieira nor Thomas-Vieira nor Thomas-Xhaka in PL...
Agreed. Lokonga is far in front though ATM - he needs the minutes so we can tell if he's good enough there and if he can realise his potential with Arsenal. Patino has plenty of time on his hands and a lower league loan would be a perfect first step.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Looked pretty sharp and composed out there. Hopefully he gets more chances this preseason.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I wish Arteta would give development minutes to Patiño at 6, not at 8. We all know Elneny currently is our first choice 6 given he-who-shall-not-be-named developments, so important we develop higher upside options in those positions there...

Tbh, given Patiño's technical precociousness and high football IQ, if I had to bet I'd probably put the odds of him being a viable 6 this season above Lokonga's. Even though the odds for both has to be sub 2-3%.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looked pretty decent, tbh.

Has number 69 too, which suits the tone of a few dodgy posts on this page...

Bloodbather

Established Member

I wish Arteta would give development minutes to Patiño at 6, not at 8. We all know Elneny currently is our first choice 6 given he-who-shall-not-be-named developments, so important we develop higher upside options in those positions there...

Tbh, given Patiño's technical precociousness and high football IQ, if I had to bet I'd probably put the odds of him being a viable 6 this season above Lokonga's. Even though the odds for both has to be sub 2-3%.
Doesn't have the physical profile or the defensive attributes required in a #6. He clearly projects as a #8 going forward imo.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom