• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I still think in a long ball play style he can have his place. He's the best passer they have, and fair enough that you'll prefer to launch the ball from the fullback position, but what does it help if the ball ends up in the stands?

He's played quite deep for them as a deep playmaker, that could work even in a direct way of playing.
I think he starts at the weekend. Not sure he's getting benched indefinitely yet.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems the locals are already restless with McCarthy.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Unused sub today. Blackpool lost 2-0 at Bristol City. Going by the stats, it seems they were totally outplayed.

Watched Most of it. McCarthy seems to favour experience to try to dig the team out of the relegation battle so unfortunately Charlie not really getting a look in.
Having said that it's not working & McCarthy is looking like a bit of a dinosaur.

Tbh after a brightish start Charlie hasn't really impressed in the last couple of months.
However it's a tough league & not easy in a struggling team.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Next season, we need to send him to a team that plays football
Ideally yes that would be the case. I do think even if he doesn't get many more mins this season will still have been good for his development.
I'm not sure he is yet ready for the prem but a club like Burnley under Kompany would be ideal. If not maybe another championship loan or look abroad. He will be assessed in pre season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Half time, and it is Blackpool 4 QPR 1. Nice to hear the home crowd belting out the Charlie Patino song

Commentators on my stream are Rangers commentators, so obviously rather miffed with the proceedings so far. Our lad playing well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom