• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
p704z09l15781.png

:lol: From Reddit

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

National media picking up on him here!

Would love to see an interview with him in Spanish. Hope he has a fully galician accent like his dad, haha. Probably does, from the stuff included here...says he was part of a Depor fans group as a kid and went to the semi-professional games of a team formed by Galicians in London.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

National media picking up on him here!

Would love to see an interview with him in Spanish. Hope he has a fully galician accent like his dad, haha. Probably does, from the stuff included here...says he was part of a Depor fans group as a kid and went to the semi-professional games of a team formed by Galicians in London.
Nico = Busquets
Gavi + Pedri = Xavi + Iniesta

Patino = Cesc. Thankfully he’s not a Barca boy.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Nico = Busquets
Gavi + Pedri = Xavi + Iniesta

Patino = Cesc. Thankfully he’s not a Barca boy.
Ilaix next Yaya Touré, but we sign him to play next to the Galician Cesc?

According to this article he struggles a bit speaking in Spanish. :/ Would've been fun if he had a super London accent on one hand and a super galician accent on the other.

In the MARCA article he says he admired Cesc and Arteta but that Santi was his particular favourite.

Attachments

• e2224479-7f33-400f-b289-2c2180b58f66_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpeg
    e2224479-7f33-400f-b289-2c2180b58f66_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 7

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ilaix next Yaya Touré, but we sign him to play next to the Galician Cesc?

According to this article he struggles a bit speaking in Spanish. :/ Would've been fun if he had a super London accent on one hand and a super galician accent on the other.

In the MARCA article he says he admired Cesc and Arteta but that Santi was his particular favourite.
Man has good taste…

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Still needs to fill out his frame a bit. He just looks like he'd get bullied consistently at senior level. No doubting his talent, but he needs to add some size and power cause he is pretty slow, although more agile than Xhaka. He also needs to work on his off the ball play when the team needs to defend cause he can be a liability kinda like Özil used to be.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Still needs to fill out his frame a bit. He just looks like he'd get bullied consistently at senior level. No doubting his talent, but he needs to add some size and power cause he is pretty slow, although more agile than Xhaka. He also needs to work on his off the ball play when the team needs to defend cause he can be a liability kinda like Özil used to be.
Don't think he would get bullied that easily. He is so agile and has a good understanding of what's going on around him, it's hard to get close to him and he releases the ball on time, very much like Cesc, although not there yet.

It's easier to bully Xhaka and take the ball from him as he is slow with his movement as well as with his thinking.

Patino will probably stay a bit weaker than others, but that will allow him to be more agile and he will develop his game in a different way, which I think is great.

I think it's just about getting experience now for Patino, and that could be tricky with Arteta

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Don't think he would get bullied that easily. He is so agile and has a good understanding of what's going on around him, it's hard to get close to him and he releases the ball on time, very much like Cesc, although not there yet.

It's easier to bully Xhaka and take the ball from him as he is slow with his movement as well as with his thinking.

Patino will probably stay a bit weaker than others, but that will allow him to be more agile and he will develop his game in a different way, which I think is great.

I think it's just about getting experience now for Patino, and that could be tricky with Arteta

Not sure we can say Arteta won't give this young guys a chance anymore, we've got the youngest team in the league by far. He's handed the keys to the attack to Maritnelli/Saka/ESR/Ode, young CB pairing at the back ect. I think Arteta will use Patino more next season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Not sure we can say Arteta won't give this young guys a chance anymore, we've got the youngest team in the league by far. He's handed the keys to the attack to Maritnelli/Saka/ESR/Ode, young CB pairing at the back ect. I think Arteta will use Patino more next season.
I don't think he has a problem giving chances to players in their early 20's, but time will tell how he integrates players from the academy, which he has zero records of so far.
20 years ago it would be fine, but kids these days want to play as soon as they hit 18 or they will leave.

He has to find the balance, it definitely hurts us being out of Europe as it would be a chance for them

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Have never seen him play other than the match against Sunderland. From my assessment looking at his face, frame and goal. Seems like we've got a young Dennis Wise on our hands.

Really excited about this kid!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Didnt see much of him against Sunderland, but happy he put that one away.

Will give him a few more cameos I reckon, and that's what we want to see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom