• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Patino is an incredible prospect tbf, I think he's the most likely of any of our current academy crop (including Azeez) to get in the first XI in the next 3 years.

At the same time, it was almost a foregone conclusion that this would be announced in the next few days, not sure it deserved 3 pages of "exciting news". :lol::lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Must be something in the name Patino, Muigel Azeez....England's best prospect is called Sancho.

It seems the sexier the name the better the footballer.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Glad it's happened but quite underwhelming all things considered. I hope to look back on this day as the signing of a club legend.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The definition of "meh" really.

But looks a good talent, so we might look back at this as a big positive.

Don't blame the club, blame the gimp who tweeted... "hugely exciting news" for getting everyone's hopes ridiculously up :lol:

Breezy

Patino and Azeez are probably the best two young talents outside the first team. But generational talents is stretching it a bit.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
When Patino's contract was announced, I immediately knew that was Dave's announcement - given how glowing his recent article with John Williamson on Patino was.

He's a massive talent, arguably the best scholar currently - not sure it warranted the big noise on Twitter today but it's great news that he's signed pro.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What’s the definition for generational anyways? To me, I always thought it meant a player or two that define a generation. Like Messi, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, R9, Van Basten, Maradonna, Pele etc. But now any teenager that plays for a top 6 club is considered a generational talent ffs.

Top Bottom