• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Don't think youth players should get their own thread atleast until they make their first team debut, can't be assed to get hyped for youth products anymore, if he makes it good on him, if he doesn't oh well on to the next, rather not see another player wasted by Arteta-ball anyways.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Don't think youth players should get their own thread atleast until they make their first team debut, can't be assed to get hyped for youth products anymore, if he makes it good on him, if he doesn't oh well on to the next, rather not see another player wasted by Arteta-ball anyways.
Fair point about Arteta-ball. Not much else to get excited about is my view though.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Honestly I doubt 10 people on here have seen him play a full 90 minutes of football 😁

Sounds like he's a real talent by all accounts but let's not go overboard at this stage.

Look to get him out on loan in January and then see what stage of development he's at for next season.

Can see him bring on the bench tonight though. Hopefully he'll get a few minutes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Watched him live 10-15 times, reminds me of myself, I was just more muscular.

The hype has gone crazy though, feels like anything less than him picking the ball up and going past 3 players to score, will be underwhelming for most of YOU guys.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I watched the Chelsea U23 game the other day. Without wishing to be guilty of hyping him up he was quite easily the best player on the pitch. He just made the opposition look like Sunday league players. It already looks like that standard of competition is too easy for him. I’d be inclined to have him on the bench for the first team but there seems to be some new thing in football where everything has to be a slow process. Ramsey, Wilshere, Cesc etc were just chucked in because they were deemed good enough.
Did you see Balogun as well? Guy is playing like a fast Harry Kane🤣

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Honestly I doubt 10 people on here have seen him play a full 90 minutes of football 😁
tsk tsk you'd be very wrong, the way things are interest in the academy and reserve games has never been more pronounced. It's one of the few ways left to enjoy the club unfortunately, hence the hype on young Patino's shoulders to be our next saviour because he's genuinely pretty good.

I like how the forum has come rushing to his defence off the back of a tweet rushing to his defence though.

Animated GIF

I take back what I said earlier, sell all the yute dem I'm tired.

Top Bottom