• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I thought he did okay yesterday all things considered. Wasn't horrible, generally did the basics okay in an underperforming side.

But he's still a boy physically. He needs a loan or two really.

He looks a real talent but there's still a lot of development needed and I'd prefer to see him do that away from Arsenal for a year or so.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't think he is a player you would want to send out on loan, especially in England. We would have to find a team that plays technical football and a coach who prefers a skinny kid on loan from Arsenal over his bodybuilders in lower divisions. Not happening I'm afraid.

He's gonna be fine with us, especially if we play EL next season

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he is a player you would want to send out on loan, especially in England. We would have to find a team that plays technical football and a coach who prefers a skinny kid on loan from Arsenal over his bodybuilders in lower divisions. Not happening I'm afraid.

Patino is one you gotta "cook slowly" as Arteta himself put it. I think of the players I'd send out on loan, he'd be very close to last on the list - unless it was a really good offer (i.e. team that plays/wants to play with a passing midfielder, has a gap in that area of the squad). I think he'll definitely get stronger with age but he perhaps needs to be a little bit sharper.

A guy like Akinola would be a prime candidate to go on loan. Raw, already a talented athlete, massive improvement under Betsy - he'd be perfect for a League 1/lower Championship team right now.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Interesting. Begs the question why he's been picked ahead of Salah, on current form.
Salah is a bum that's why. Won't make it here, him and the selfish kid Flores. Patino is too weak to though. Very concerning for an 18 year old. Seems to have the physicality of a preteen.

Fabregasm

He's not gonna improve if we keep him in the comfort zone, at the competitive state of the premiere league, all teams are very physical. Just send him somewhere competitive with good coach to let him prove himself. Getting kicked, bullied and hustled are all part of journey. If he's not gonna make it in championship, no chance he will make it in premiere league anyway.

If he survive, excel and comes out stronger then we found our next star.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I thought he did okay yesterday all things considered. Wasn't horrible, generally did the basics okay in an underperforming side.

He looks a real talent but there's still a lot of development needed and I'd prefer to see him do that away from Arsenal for a year or so.

As far away from Comrade Artetov as possible before he finds himself in the Gulag

Last edited:

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
People making a big deal about his size. You don’t have to be hench to be able to look after yourself in football. You just have to not be a pu$$y. Modric and Bernardo Silva only weight around 65kg, I’ve taken heavier dumps than that. Doesn’t seem to hinder them from being two of the biggest Dons in the sport.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Just a question for AM experts, how come he can't get a sniff of the first team football when he is supposedly as talented as Wilshere was and nobodies like Elneny play ahead of him? Wilshere and Fabregas weren't physically impressive either at that age so I can't look at that as an excuse

Latest posts+

Top Bottom