• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’ve been trying to think who he reminds me of but haven’t quite hit on it yet. There’s a few moments there where he’s really pushing the boat out in terms of speed and smoothness of execution that reminds me of Partey.

He plays a bit like FDJ to from what I've seen. The way he effortlessly brushes passes that always seem to be weighted perfectly remind me of Özil. Looks a massive talent.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I have to say, I feel like the only one that isn't worried at all about the getting kicked part. Don't wanna repeat myself too much but Patino is quite an aggressive player off the ball, and while he's not particularly very quick or overwhelmingly powerful, he tackles with conviction and is not afraid to contest duels for a full 90. If someone kicks Patino, he'll kick em back. He's got that streak in him.

Check the stats posted aswell. 4 tackles won. I'm really intrigued to see his progression in the Championship, although Blackpool are a bit........lacking IMO. We should send them one of our attackers tbh - Taylor-Hart needs a loan. TJJ didn't do too great when he went down there though tbf.
Yeah one of the things that stood out to me was how combative he was. But it’s one thing kicking another getting kicked, he’ll be targeted sooner or later- he seems to be Blackpool’s only technically able player :lol:.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He plays a bit like FDJ to from what I've seen. The way he effortlessly brushes passes that always seem to be weighted perfectly remind me of Özil. Looks a massive talent.
It’s quite amusing seeing United and Chelsea go to war for a profile we already have. Best thing about Patino is that he’s not gonna cost a bomb unlike De Jong.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s quite amusing seeing United and Chelsea go to war for a profile we already have. Best thing about Patino is that he’s not gonna cost a bomb unlike De Jong.

I mean he's got it all to prove, let's see how he develops. But style wise from what I've seen he's similar. Would like to see him concentrate on replacing Xhaka in that 6/8 hybrid role.

Rattata

We really need to stop sending midfielders to english leagues. These leagues are graveyards for talented midfielders.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Been a decent half. Definitely made the right choice with this loan - think he arguably should be getting more of the ball. Him, Fiorini and Bowler are clearly the pacesetters in this team.

People on twitter going overboard a bit, he's been good but hasn't had a chance to showcase much yet for this to be called a superstar performance.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Those ankle rolls usually look a lot worse than they are but you never know, a scan will clear it up.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s probably only a sprain if he could run around on it right?

Means nothing. You can roll your ankle and your boot can compress it to the point where you can run it off and play the rest of the match on adrenaline. Then when the game is done, boot comes off, your ankle swells up to the size of a tennis ball, you are unable to walk for a week and play for 2 months.

I always find it strange when footballers come back so quickly after an ankle injury only to roll it again. It takes at least a month to heal and then a further month to strengthen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully nothing serious really don't want he miss months and he just started playing top level football

D

Deleted member 102404

Hopefully nothing serious really don't want he miss months and he just started playing top level football
Seems like the ankle was very swollen at HT. not a good sign. They have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can do the scan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems like the ankle was very swollen at HT. not a good sign. They have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can do the scan.
Its definitely not good sign i can only hope nothing is broken the last thing he need is serious injury

Top Bottom