• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cheating in football...faking injury

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Guys...whats your opinion here?

Scenario:
Opposing player goes down by an injury by his own player. Ref stops the play, but it was a corner kick. Will corner kick be allowed to be retaken or must it be aa drop ball?

Why should the opposing team have to give up the advantage they had?

This is what pisses me off.
Would that tactic worked for us with one of our own defenders smacking our own goalkeeper...whether a head injury or not? Especially when Rory Delap was throwing those missiles into the box?

What about Danny Rose situation...trying to kick the ball out when he was clearly under pressure. He thought he was get it back.

Enough of this shet.

mirrorstares

A lot of fans like it and spin it as ****housing but meh, not really the reason I turn on the TV to watch professional football for

Would love it if it was entirely cut out from the game instead of crying about normal things in a contact sport like tackles

Top Bottom