• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cheick Tiote

If that's true, it really is shocking. I thought I'd read it was a knee problem.

The medical staff didn't disclose the details, the media did say it was a knee problem because of his past injuries. But I heard at the time that a heart related issue was present as well.

And it clearly was. Very sad.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Terrible news.

As others said, these problems are becoming way too common. Almunia was forced to retire few years ago due to a similar problem.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
So shocking. Seemed like a good lad too.

At least his ghost remains in his heart-wrenching volley against us, that is now filling my social media feeds. :(

kopzilla

Always Negative
Apart from that goal against us..I remember he had a powerful left foot..took lots of shots from distance..

Marmaduke

Feel so sorry for the guy and the family. Really seemed like a good guy.

Did he himself know the extent of his problem though? I know no one would think that death would actually happen to them but surely he knew he was risking something by continuing playing.

Ewarwoowar

Seems the love of the game took precedent over His Well-being.

I have to admit to having a little soft spot for NUFC myself, He was a pivotal player for them on many occasion, skilful and tenacious and the refs new all about him.

Sad for the loved ones left behind, hope His legacy will go some way to soften the blow in time to come.

RIP Mr 'T'

Latest posts

Top Bottom