• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

533c72eb-c38d-4325-a845-d56dc7a157cc_text.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Todd just bought best baseball player on 10 years contract for 700M.

This guy seriously seem have unlimited money won't be surprised he again spend in January to try get top 4.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
No experience in football. Comes in and thinks he is reinventing the wheel and being ingenious with these 8 year contracts for young players.

Todd is your stereotypical ignorant American. A billion spent on ****. Todd has to be the worst figure in English football history. They thought they were mugging us off selling us Haavertz, I reckon we have mugged them off.

They will never return tot he Roman era of competitiveness. We should stay above them for the next 5 years at a minimum.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No experience in football. Comes in and thinks he is reinventing the wheel and being ingenious with these 8 year contracts for young players.

Todd is your stereotypical ignorant American. A billion spent on ****. Todd has to be the worst figure in English football history. They thought they were mugging us off selling us Haavertz, I reckon we have mugged them off.

They will never return tot he Roman era of competitiveness. We should stay above them for the next 5 years at a minimum.
Selling thier players who deliver them CL after one bad season is bad but they got good money unsure they upgraded on them tho

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This may be me, but I think the sports science department are stuck in the dark ages.

The AVP made a good point. When you look at Caicedo, what is different about him? He looks slowly, less agile, he looks heavy. He lacks explosiveness and power. The same goes for Colwill. Look at Reece James. Why have they allowed him to put on so much muscle.

Aside from that they have invested in too much potential. Players need the right environment to develop. Players to develop inspite of their environment are world class. They don't have anyone like that.

Colwill and Badiashile are young players. They can develop alongside Thiago. That's correct. That's how it can work, but behind Thiago they have Disasi and Fofana. How can he babysit all of those players?

Thiago Silva is the only leader at that club and he hasn't been made captain. It completely baffles me. Did I see Colwill wearing the armband last game? Why? His recent post match interview vs US just shows he has the wrong character.
Look at the distances. The team midfield is a chasm. I like Caicedo, but he is no Rice when it comes to open spaces. Colwill had protection at Brighton that Chelsea haven’t given him. Reece James at his best was a wing-back, now he is in a back four and expected to do a lot more.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Damn hamstring injury keep you 3 months? Guy is either washed up or Chelsea medical staff doing such bad work rushing him

Latest posts

Top Bottom