• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Just don’t get the value in buying a Carney or Lavia when there’s dozens of midfielders out there you won’t get extorted by a rival for.

Go big for Tchouameni or settle for a Zubi or Onana imo. Never want to go near the Chavs again.
Of course, I hear that. If there's a deal to be done with them though, we should be cowed because it's Chelsea. There are good players to be had from them. Has to be the right deal.

Not crazy about the Zubi links, just have a bad feeling he's not cut out for the PL.

Rex Stone

We all live in an Edu submarine
Trusted ⭐

Of course, I hear that. If there's a deal to be done with them though, we should be cowed because it's Chelsea. There are good players to be had from them. Has to be the right deal.

Not crazy about the Zubi links, just have a bad feeling he's not cut out for the PL.

Don’t really rate Zubi that much either tbh.

Kubo the one to get from them.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Come on guys, enough lusting over Chelsea flops fgs

Chukwuemeka is hardly a flop, think most Chelsea fans would pick him as their jewel right now, they were devastated when he got injured.

Can see why, dude's got it all to become a top midfielder.

Same here, really don't see it with him. Good player for sure, maybe he does translate, but I'm not entirely as sold on him as many others seem to be.

Topside

Sure many of you are aware of Chelsea's song they come out to 'Liquidator'
The Chelsea fans change the lyrics 'we hate Tottenham, Chelsea'. Can't complain about that.

Todd I suggest has bought in many changes. He has rolled the dice with the clubs future. That is beyond question.

I think a change of club song would be justified .

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Would anyone take any of their players? Apparently they’re in a lot of trouble with FFP and surely a lot of players would be agitating to move.

Still think Enzo is a player, him and Rice would be a dominant midfield.

Prefer Gallagher myself and tbh he's the sort of B2B player we could use in this squad if we sell a Vieira or ESR in the summer. They'd also be keen to sell due to FFP and pure profit.

Topside

Prefer Gallagher myself and tbh he's the sort of B2B player we could use in this squad if we sell a Vieira or ESR in the summer. They'd also be keen to sell due to FFP and pure profit.
Hes a good player CG, just he's not a good finisher at all when chances arise.

Reminds me a bit of Romford Ray Parlour, one my unsung Arsenal heroes. But Ray could finish Valencia CL home and of course FA Cup final Chelsea what a finish!

I met him over a decade ago RP at Arsenal 6 Blackburn 2.

Absolutely lovely bloke, had only been retired couple years iirc.

Topside

I think he's trying to be Chelsea's Arsenal Fan TV in order to get the engagement and clicks. It's pretty clear Chelsea are a project and mid table club right now. I suppose he could be delusional but I think he's playing a character.
Anyone on here ever seen a sky programme Saturday Social?

He was the guy that said Haaland be a flop in the PL.

Amazingly awful call.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Would anyone take any of their players? Apparently they’re in a lot of trouble with FFP and surely a lot of players would be agitating to move.

Still think Enzo is a player, him and Rice would be a dominant midfield.
Depends. Enzo at Chelsea looks like now he's won his world cup, he doesn't really give a **** any more. Lazy far too often. Thinks tracking runners is beneath him.

Question is how much is just the general mess. I bet every one of those players would be better for us. Odd that Cole Palmer has been their star man.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The problem they have goes beyond just the players because they have no football culture. All the top sides have a culture of high standards, whether it's Klopp's pressing, Guardiola's systematic football, Arteta's passion. Even Ange has brought a kind of culture to Sp**s. Even when they were ruled by the dressing room of Terry, Lampard and Drogba, they had standards and expectations.

Roy Keane always talks about the culture at United, where players trained really hard and new players coming in were expected to do the same. Apparently some of there new signings haven't been training hard, have put on bodyfat and Palmer laughed when it was pointed out that he didn't track back on 1 of the oppositions goals. There's no established captain or mature players to bring the youngsters into line or give them advice on how to play better. They're just a group of inexperienced mercenaries.
Agree, I think the second paragraph was exactly what i was referring to with regards to its likely standards have dropped.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Depends. Enzo at Chelsea looks like now he's won his world cup, he doesn't really give a **** any more. Lazy far too often. Thinks tracking runners is beneath him.

Question is how much is just the general mess. I bet every one of those players would be better for us. Odd that Cole Palmer has been their star man.

I think you’d very quickly see a different player at a proper football club.

He’s not an Arteta style player anyway, I don’t think Mikel believes in midfielders like him. He likes the midfield players to either play really high as an 8/10 or as a 6. Enzo is somewhere in between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom