• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Topside

With Chelsea last 12 to 18 mts the recruitment has been baffling.

Caicedo, Enzo and Mudryk 300m combined, thats way over market value.

Disasi 45m euro, Badiashile 38m euro two really poor defenders poor positional awareness and rabbits in headlights when on the ball.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With Chelsea last 12 to 18 mts the recruitment has been baffling.

Caicedo, Enzo and Mudryk 300m combined, thats way over market value.

Disasi 45m euro, Badiashile 38m euro two really poor defenders poor positional awareness and rabbits in headlights when on the ball.

The fullback stuff is maybe the craziest thing. Sold Livramento and Hall, two home grown players, to for peanuts, and replaced them with two inferior players (Cucurella and Gusto) for 100m!

Topside

The fullback stuff is maybe the craziest thing. Sold Livramento and Hall, two home grown players, to for peanuts, and replaced them with two inferior players (Cucurella and Gusto) for 100m!
Livramento especially good call, he looks a very good player.

It's a club that many times under RA seem to have got a lot of calls right.

Amazing though under Mourinho they let two top class players go in KDB and Salah.

Topside

IF fit which I know is rare in James and Chilwell they have two very, very good full backs.

Cucurella at 60m who is a bench player if everyone is fit another strange call.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I think you’d very quickly see a different player at a proper football club.

He’s not an Arteta style player anyway, I don’t think Mikel believes in midfielders like him. He likes the midfield players to either play really high as an 8/10 or as a 6. Enzo is somewhere in between.
He loved Granit Xhaka! In all seriousness, a player who can play 6/8/10 all to a decent level seems like an Arteta wet dream.

Agree Enzo has caught the Chavski disease, but in all fairness, I was never totally convinced by him. Good player, don't get me wrong, but to spend that money for someone with such a short top level CV who doesn't have any singular super elite quality always seemed a bit mental.

kenshinSG

Enzo is never as good. He is involved a lot in their plays, but that's because he takes almost every set piece and gets the ball a lot either by design or demand. However, he does not have any outstanding attribute either physically or mentally. No pace, no acceleration, no vision, no killer pass, can't turn his man, average carrier and dribbling, average touches and techniques, poor shooting, average positioning in defense or attack, cannot rouse his team, lack bite when chips are down. He is just way overrated to be on same team as Messi.

Rex Stone

We all live in an Edu submarine
Trusted ⭐

Their January 2023 window was the last flexibility they would have after the Roman sale to go ham in the transfer market.

Unfortunately most of those buys have flopped and now they’re truly in the sh*t.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Jorginho is literally the only one I’d class as a win you’re right.

How many years of buying their cast offs? I’m still convinced Cech threw that Europa League final against them.
I am probably in the minority but I thought Luiz was decent. Some high profile errors but seemed to care unlike Cech and played a huge part in our FA-cup win

Rex Stone

Trusted ⭐

I am probably in the minority but I thought Luiz was decent. Some high profile errors but seemed to care unlike Cech and played a huge part in our FA-cup win

Mate there were some horrific lowlights in there.

The amount of games we detonated because he completely lost his head was actually so bad.

He was probably good enough for a midtable team which is what we were back then.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mate there were some horrific lowlights in there.

The amount of games we detonated because he completely lost his head was actually so bad.

He was probably good enough for a midtable team which is what we were back then.

Luiz was quality in the FA Cup run. I actually didn't mind him but yeah, so many bozo moments and the free kicks, f*ck me.

Rex Stone

Trusted ⭐

Luiz was quality in the FA Cup run. I actually didn't mind him but yeah, so many bozo moments and the free kicks, f*ck me.

He wasn’t the worst I admit overall but you can’t really argue he was a resounding success.

Compare him to our back line now and it’s comical. Was always dreading a banter meltdown whenever he played for us.

Malky

Established Member
Enzo looking to leave. He and his agent are so deluded. 107 million with 7 years left on his deal. Where does he think he is going?
Chukwuemeka is there only potential signing worth considering. He's been out injured and the rest of Chelsea's big money midfielders have all been out classed by Conor Gallagher - and thats says everything about how much of a flop he's been.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Has everyone seen the feud between Silva's wife and Poch, after she called for him to go?

Her apology killed me...

... that's not even saying sorry correctly, she clearly still wants him to go 🤣
Belle is who Jay-Z was pretending to be the other day. I don't know how helpful it is but that lady loves her husband.

Latest posts

Top Bottom