• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The Chelsea job must be the dream managerial job right now. Hear me out. Even if you f@ck (which you most likely will) there is a healthy severance package with your name on it. It doesn't matter how badly you tank the season because the football circles know how much of a circus Chelsea is. Hence, you will accrue very little blame and your reputation will be largely unaffected. Potter was linked to a move to United, and Lampard will be one of the favourites for the England job once Southgate goes. You can still find yourself a top job after finishing 10th with Chelsea and a million pounds better off. Honestly, where do I sign?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Poch is a fraud. All the time at Tottenham he used to be saying "Trophies aren't my main concern,"

It's a game, you want to win. You can't be in this game with that mentality. Absolutely embarrassing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My dad texted me and said this West Ham win tonight (added to Liverpool beating them in the final) has ended their Top Four hopes.

I have no clue what reasoning these specific results have on that, but at least he has finally come to terms with something that's clearly not gonna happen...even if he took the longest ****ing route to get there ffs 😅

Pop Tart

Established Member
My dad texted me and said this West Ham win tonight (added to Liverpool beating them in the final) has ended their Top Four hopes.

I have no clue what reasoning these specific results have on that, but at least he has finally come to terms with something that's clearly not gonna happen...even if he took the longest ****ing route to get there ffs 😅
How is your pelvic pregnancy going?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

did it have something to do with the 17 points gap between them and 4th?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I never pumped him but go is among the large group of coaches more competent than Mik. I love it Poch is a failure for no trophies after a few months, what is Mik 4 years almost into his drought?
I know your hate for Arteta makes you as blind as a bat but you can't just make his FA Cup disappear.

Oh and please don't try to big up Pochettino. The original P.E. teacher and a spuds to boot too.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I know your hate for Arteta makes you as blind as a bat but you can't just make his FA Cup disappear.

Oh and please don't try to big up Pochettino. The original P.E. teacher and a spuds to boot too.
Mik has no CV till he creates one i refuse to rate him based on expected trophies. Poch isn’t in my top ten or 20 managers, i still rate him higher than Mik.

Ps i gave Mik about 18 months after the FA cup where he started Willian and finished 8th twice and i was on his side. Even i fell for the FA cup and just like Pep nonsense. After Holding bottle job number 1 where he out bottled Sp.rs for CL i jumped ship.

So 18 months free hit and a year of Willian playing wiped out that credit. How many mistakes of epic quality does a 4 year old FA cup wipe away? How long did Arsène get after his last FA cup?

Top Bottom