• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Palmer had already scored and the game was basically won, with Cole not being in with a very good chance of winning the golden boot ..then I could understand maybe one of the other players going up and asking him if he could take the pen, tbh.

But to grab the ball like a child throwing a hissy fit, when your teammate is trying to win the top scorer award...one of the worst/funniest things I have seen, the **** was he thinking?

Idiot :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Better than any attacker we have, yet sitting mid table.

Wonder how that works….
So is every player at City better at their position than everyone else in league because of where they sit in standings? Without Palmer’s 20 league goals they would well into bottom half.

Farzad Stoned

Foden and Palmer have been the business this season. Saka is ahead at the moment but he needs to add more to his game
It is again on Mik. He overplays him while being too predictable in our tactics and our attack so it is easy for opposing defenses to game plan for us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So is every player at City better at their position than everyone else in league because of where they sit in standings? Without Palmer’s 20 league goals they would well into bottom half.

So then why did City let him go for just 40m?

Farzad Stoned

So then why did City let him go for just 40m?
They have tons of talent and are under microscope to their finances. It’s our fault for having a manager who can’t rate talent well enough that we bought Kai for 160 percent of Palmer’s fee. Or who bought a striker who can’t score in jesus

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They have tons of talent and are under microscope to their finances. It’s our fault for having a manager who can’t rate talent well enough that we bought Kai for 160 percent of Palmer’s fee. Or who bought a striker who can’t score in jesus

Ok, why werent more teams after Palmer when he became available, if he is such a top player?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Time for Stan to sell something to Walmart for a billion euros so we can buy Mbappe. Might as well cheat if everyone else can.

Thrice

If Palmer had already scored and the game was basically won, with Cole not being in with a very good chance of winning the golden boot ..then I could understand maybe one of the other players going up and asking him if he could take the pen, tbh.

But to grab the ball like a child throwing a hissy fit, when your teammate is trying to win the top scorer award...one of the worst/funniest things I have seen, the **** was he thinking?

Idiot :lol:
I guess that's how selfish, immature players behave when your manager is a milquetoast. Pochettino hugging Madueke when he took him off told us all we need to know about him.

Farzad Stoned

Ok, why werent more teams after Palmer when he became available, if he is such a top player?
He was bought for 40 million he wasn’t unknown. We weren’t in for him because Mik had an erection for a failed striker he wanted to turn into an even worse midfielder

Gn1212

Chelsea next? 🤞
I've just read the full context of what's inplied here.

Honestly, this feels like a ticking time bomb for Chelsea. If I were their fans, I would start worrying about the club's security. The club have dug themselves very deep with the signings they made and the way they structured it to carry over several years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I am wearing a David Seaman 2003/2004 City keeper shirt while I watch the semi final with my dad tomorrow, smashing up the pub if Chelsea beat City!

Top Bottom