• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Surprised reading the Shed End that most of them are disappointed to see him go and blame the board instead.

They should be counting their blessings. Tuchel will do bits next season with this half season to prepare the team. Their attacking talent is insane, they just need to sort the DM and CB position and they're good to go.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

loool he tried the optional day off trick, Moyes got Zaha with that one at United

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea have a game tomorrow night, they've sacked their coach and presumably his coaching staff, haven't appointed Tuchel yet or an interim coach. Who's managing their team tomorrow against Wolves?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was having a shave last night, while listening to that guy Rory's stream on Lampard getting sacked.

He is defending Frank, understandable...but he was very unhappy with Roman with the way he has treated managers since he took over, again understandable.

But he was then asked something like..."Show some respect to Roman, he may be cut-throat but he is a great owner, imagine where Chelsea would be without him?"

His response... "Roman took over a Chelsea on the up, we were winning trophies in the 90s and where a Champions League team already when he took us over."

...please tell me he isn't trying to imply here that Chelsea were always going to be great regardless of Abramovich taking them over or not?

Roman MADE that club more or less, nothing wrong with that, but you have to own up to it...they had 1 ****ing league title before him, which they won in the 1950s...they would be nowhere near the top without him :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Was having a shave last night, while listening to that guy Rory's stream on Lampard getting sacked.

He is defending Frank, understandable...but he was very unhappy with Roman with the way he has treated managers since he took over, again understandable.

But he was then asked something like..."Show some respect to Roman, he may be cut-throat but he is a great owner, imagine where Chelsea would be without him?"

His response... "Roman took over a Chelsea on the up, we were winning trophies in the 90s and where a Champions League team already when he took us over."

...please tell me he isn't trying to imply here that Chelsea were always going to be great regardless of Abramovich taking them over or not?

Roman MADE that club more or less, nothing wrong with that, but you have to own up to it...they had 1 ****ing league title before him, which they won in the 1950s...they would be nowhere near the top without him :lol:
He's chatting sh*t, but he's just one fan with an agenda you know how it is. In the grand scheme who cares.

I think many Arsenal fans would have been happy with what Lampard did.

Top 4 with academy products the previous season, mid table this season with record signings on the bench, binned the most expensive keeper ever and requested a new one, he'd still be in a job here, this Rory guy kinda has a point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's chatting sh*t, but he's just one fan with an agenda you know how it is. In the grand scheme who cares.

I think many Arsenal fans would have been happy with what Lampard did.

Top 4 with academy products the previous season, mid table this season with record signings on the bench, binned the most expensive keeper ever and requested a new one, he'd still be in a job here, this Rory guy kinda has a point.

I don't think they should have sacked him either...if you appoint a rookie manager, you either back in for a few years bar catastrophe, or don't appoint him in the first place...only 2 options for me.

Disagree on the Roman stuff, transformed that club...imagine what football would have been like, if Chelsea got an owner of average wealth, they would be nowhere near the top.

Arsenal would have retained the title in 2005 with ease, if Roman didn't buy Chelsea basically a new first team in both summer 2003 and 2004...after that, it's hard to say what happens.

Feel even with United's wealth advantage, us (and probably Liverpool too) would have won more league titles before City showed up...Chelsea would have been nowhere near though.

Last edited:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
4vclke.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Disagree on the Roman stuff, transformed that club...imagine what football would have been like, if Chelsea got an owner of average wealth, they would be nowhere near the top.
Yeah like I said, he obviously chatting sh*t and protecting whatever agenda he has.

I take it this Rory guy is very influential and kinda reflects the overall sentiments of the fanbase? I don't know him but I doubt many fans have a real problem with Roman or do they?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I take it this Rory guy is very influential and kinda reflects the overall sentiments of the fanbase? I don't know him but I doubt many fans have a real problem with Roman or do they?
He used to be Chelsea's Robbie, he started their first fan cam channel interviewing fans after the game.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Imagine moving to a new country for a new job in the middle of a pandemic and you're expected to start working a couple of hours after flying into the country. I'd be like woah wtf at least let me unpack my things at the hotel, show me around the office y'know.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This country is so unserious man. Doing a piece on Tuchel and the guy they call to give an opinion on him is the uncle of the guy who's just been fired :lol:

Saw this earlier, Redknapp not only is 'Lamps' uncle but hes also seems extremely bitter about most youngish, early career managers getting big jobs in the PL whilst hes still seen as good ol' Arry the wheeler dealer who never had a top job.

Saying that, he does kind of have a point in my opinion, I always thought he was over rated at Dortmund after Klopp and you got to kind of expect any manager to win a league or two at PSG.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom