• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wonder what old Frank would tell young Frank.

Sky sports mocked it with the title of this vid though and releasing this yesterday lol - he actually was kinda fair in his assessment.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

It's official, Tubby Tuchel at the wheel!

EsrWZ5VXAAEWpvh

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Shocking by Arsenal Football club

We are such a mediocre soulless club that Arteta is still in the job despite doing worse, the absolute giant fraud and we let go the chance of getting Tuchel. Horrible, disgusting nepotism at the club which is still controlled by Wenger's man

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Shocking by Arsenal Football club

We are such a mediocre soulless club that Arteta is still in the job despite doing worse, the absolute giant fraud and we let go the chance of getting Tuchel. Horrible, disgusting nepotism at the club which is still controlled by Wenger's man
Agreed mate! Chelsea now have the best German manager in the league whilst we're stuck with a fraud!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Probaly shows why Chelsea are the most successful club in the last 15 years, they're ruthles as f, they don't give a **** if the manager is the best player the clubs ever had, they want success.

Yeh it's **** they keep going through managers, but i'd give for all the success theyve had instead of sticking with mediocrity for years.

where as our board is pandering to a player who was a good servant.

What do we want, another season of mediocrity incoming with Suave mikel at the wheel.

Shocking, no ambition.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
To those who despair, rest assured... Rangnick is still out there.

We will get it right, and have a happy ending.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Roman is obviously tired of paying off managers. An 18 month contract even with an option is hardly a vote of confidence in Tuchel. Anyway, I hope he fails badly.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If the Arsenal admin ever posted something as cringeworthy as this I'd have to take it into the yard and shoot it in the brains...16 passes against a team who aren't even trying to take the ball off you

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
If the Arsenal admin ever posted something as cringeworthy as this I'd have to take it into the yard and shoot it in the brains...16 passes against a team who aren't even trying to take the ball off you

Ffs :lol:

Almost all of these passes are without pressure and it leads to some **** cross. Pathetic.

Iceman10

Established Member
Something about Tuchel on the touchline didn’t look right for his Chelsea debut, in that situation with a manager in his honeymoon the right look for me would have been calm and authoritative, but Tuchel looked somewhat immature, for want of a better word. Just an instinctive thing where I could be totally wrong, but there is a high chance in a month or so that the chatter will be that Chelsea should have gone for someone older and more experienced, a bit of a father figure for the “kids”.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah Tuchel doesn't exactly come across as a figure who commands respect by his presence that you get with the likes of Fergie, Wenger, Klopp, etc. Tho I think it's better that he's taking over a side that's a bit "lost" so to speak. Had he walked into a dressing room with Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Cole, Cech, etc they'd have already eaten him alive with some of his antics. I think it's probably better that there isn't many of those types, apart from Silva who he's already managed anyways. I think guys like Havertz, Werner, CHO, Pulisic, Mount, etc will all be fairly willing to take all his ideas on board. I can't see guys like Kante, Jorginho or guys like that disrespecting him as their fairly professional. So it might be the perfect time for a coach like Tuchel for them.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Something about Tuchel on the touchline didn’t look right for his Chelsea debut, in that situation with a manager in his honeymoon the right look for me would have been calm and authoritative, but Tuchel looked somewhat immature, for want of a better word. Just an instinctive thing where I could be totally wrong, but there is a high chance in a month or so that the chatter will be that Chelsea should have gone for someone older and more experienced, a bit of a father figure for the “kids”.

Think he's just enthusiastic about the job. That's not a bad thing.

So it might be the perfect time for a coach like Tuchel for them.

I think it's a good move for both parties. Tuchel is a developmental coach, he now has a development job with a lot of talent at his disposal.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom