• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The first time we play Chelsea without an owner with cheating oil money and we dominated them, not surprised.

An unlikeable, nothing club without Roman so hopefully they go back to that now that he has ****ed off.

Less trophies than Sp**s before they became Chelski, don't forget.

DasBootist

The first time we play Chelsea without an owner with cheating oil money and we dominated them, not surprised.

An unlikeable, nothing club without Roman so hopefully they go back to that now that he has ****ed off.

Less trophies than Sp**s before they became Chelski, don't forget.
They had lots more trophies than spudenham prior to Roman. I expected more from u, Mrs. History Buff

Riou

They had lots more trophies than spudenham prior to Roman. I expected more from u, Mrs. History Buff

Sp**s had like double their trophy haul before Roman, they were the third biggest team in London before their oil money.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They're in a transitionally period, they should give Potter a pass for this season even with CL failure. I don't think they'd have appointed him if they didn't know it'd take time. I think they've a poorly constructed squad in all honesty.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea fans proved today they just are spoiled c**ts they want to change manage after few bad results give a manager time stop being stupid.

Potter is good manager but being at top club is not like being at Brighton higher expectations and bigger egos and so far it seem to me he not dealing with big egos because after few good results Chelsea players back being arrogant and the attitude on pitch so poor

Melquiades

Chelsea fans proved today they just are spoiled c**ts they want to change manage after few bad results give a manager time stop being stupid.

Potter is good manager but being at top club is not like being at Brighton higher expectations and bigger egos and so far it seem to me he not dealing with big egos because after few good results Chelsea players back being arrogant and the attitude on pitch so poor

They’ve been a poorly built mess who haven’t come within 15 points of a title since they last won in 2017. Their insane spend has managed to keep them in 3rd or 4th even with a poorly built tram, but if they want to contend for titles again they’re going to have to let Potter fix things from the ground up.

If their spoiled fans put a ton of pressure on for more quick fixes, that’s music to my ears.

Bucephalus

They’ve been a poorly built mess who haven’t come within 15 points of a title since they last won in 2017. Their insane spend has managed to keep them in 3rd or 4th even with a poorly built tram, but if they want to contend for titles again they’re going to have to let Potter fix things from the ground up.

If their spoiled fans put a ton of pressure on for more quick fixes, that’s music to my ears.
Perversely, the better we do this year, the better for Potter's and Ten Hag's job security. Trusting the process will be the new trend.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Perversely, the better we do this year, the better for Potter's and Ten Hag's job security. Trusting the process will be the new trend.
They all copying us now it's amazing it took manutd about 9 years to figure this out still the amount they spend and star players they are targeting instead of young hungry players and giving them big wages it's not called process or rebuild.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

After the transfer ban their majority transfers end up flops. They win CL that fine but that was totally fluke and it proved that the season afterwards

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Think James is their most important player, he is completely transforming their way of play. Chilwell, Fofana and Kante are big misses too of course, don't know why Potter isn't using Koulibaly.

& i hate to say it, but i think i was right on Sterling and why i wouldn't wanted him at Arsenal. City was so dominant under Pep, that he had so many offensive actions every game, that sooner or later one good action will happen in a game. But if your team isn't that dominant, he isn't a stand out player. Not a good finisher, not a good dribbler - will give you some good runs of course, but that's it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think James is their most important player, he is completely transforming their way of play. Chilwell, Fofana and Kante are big misses too of course, don't know why Potter isn't using Koulibaly.

& i hate to say it, but i think i was right on Sterling and why i wouldn't wanted him at Arsenal. City was so dominant under Pep, that he had so many offensive actions every game, that sooner or later one good action will happen in a game. But if your team isn't that dominant, he isn't a stand out player. Not a good finisher, not a good dribbler - will give you some good runs of course, but that's it.
You right i said the same too James look different player than those who were in pitch also i feel they unlucky with fofana and Koulibaly injuries still thier midfield need to serious refresh. Attack too with way it's going.

I can't believe how bad sterling been with them last season he had 25 G/A and he didn't show signs of decline but he just look can't figure out the Chelsea system

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I said it a while ago that Chelsea's transfer business has been so overrated but everyone kept saying that very attractive female was one of the best technical directors in the world.

Absolute crap/.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Potter needs time to fix this, a lot of time.

That is the big question here, whether Chelsea would give him the time he needs to rebuild the team.

Riou

@A__G this is Rory's vid today...

...Potterball really taking a toll on him, he looks awful here!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Potter needs time to fix this, a lot of time.

That is the big question here, whether Chelsea would give him the time he needs to rebuild the team.
I guess we'll wait and see because with Abra if this continue he'll be sacked in summer. I think they need to fix the way they buy players before changing managers they spent over 500M since transfer ban lifted and most the players they bought flopped

Top Bottom