• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Just like United they’ll rebuild quicker than us due to to them having a better starting point and more money to throw at it. All their flops will still bring them £20-30m unlike our lot who we paid to leave.

Strong rumours already that they’re in for Gvardiol, Nkunku and Endrick.
Eh they been trying to move players. Ziyech couldn’t get a move. Auba will leave on free. The likes of Jorginho and kante are getting old. They will spend a lot. But they will sell on the cheap because these players has no future

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Eh they been trying to move players. Ziyech couldn’t get a move. Auba will leave on free. The likes of Jorginho and kante are getting old. They will spend a lot. But they will sell on the cheap because these players has no future
Got £30m for Werner. They’ll get the same for Havertz. CHO and Broja will get them £20m each.

Compared to what we got for players they’ll be raking it in.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Got £30m for Werner. They’ll get the same for Havertz. CHO and Broja will get them £20m each.

Compared to what we got for players they’ll be raking it in.
Broja I doubt they will sell. Homegrown academy player. You think they will get rid of havertz, Auba and Broja in one window and have 0 strikers? They already refused 30 million for broja

CHO could only muster a loan in the summer and he is hardly pulling any trees. This is just screaming the grass is greener on the other side.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Loool when the pressure is on this is how their fan base think, they don’t even wanna be different, they liked their identity under Ambramovich

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Their squad have almost 30 players adding more will definitely help the team. They need to sell alot of players buying players won't help.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loool when the pressure is on this is how their fan base think, they don’t even wanna be different, they liked their identity under Ambramovich

This mentality won't get them anywhere they aren't owned by a state like Newcastle or man city they not owned by Abra anymore too. Just be realistic you not good enough anymore.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I said it a while ago that Chelsea's transfer business has been so overrated but everyone kept saying that very attractive female was one of the best technical directors in the world.

Absolute crap/.

Just look at that list!! Whoever decided on these players should've been shot a long time ago. It's pretty much as bad as utd.

It sounds crazy but the last window was actually their best in years.

Absolute circus of a football club that fluked a cl. Football would be better off without them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea probably replacing Kante with Rice, shows why they are more than likely going from Champions League this year to Conference League next season.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Nketiah has more goals in the league than auba and Eddie started a league game only last week.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nketiah has more goals in the league than auba and Eddie started a league game only last week.
Auba has a point per 332 minutes in EPL.

Nketiah has per 161 minutes.

Small margins, but no question. Nketiah is more versatile, helping the team more. Auba is past it.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom