• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

zhaggy

They need a yes-man who won't complain about anything. And it seems Hazard & Courtois won't renew if Conte stays.

If I were in charge i would sell both, would probably get them mad $. Try to get oblak and a couple of others that would go straight in the starting XI

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Roman seemingly just doesn't care enough to sack Conte and pay the compensation while Conte isn't interested in quitting. The whole situation is brilliant and could be a huge boost for us.

Gotta admire Conte, some Chelsea fans are actually demanding that he resign. Why? He's under contract, it's up to the owner to sack him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Could see another 10th place finish for them. I imagine Hazard and Courtois will try to abandon ship. If CR7 is really off and Madrid can't get Neymar or Mbappe this year then Hazard is an obvious choice. Courtois to either Atleti or Madrid makes sense as well. Then of course Kante will always have suitors. They look ripe for implosion. Lovely stuff.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
All dislike and bias aside, Chelsea have turned themselves from Champions to a pretty unattractive club in the space of what 2years?

No CL, ****ty stadium, players not wanting to renew, uncertainty surrounding manager, racist fans, their revenues of buying hot youth then selling high a few years later seems to have dried up, aging squad, Abramovich appearing to be less involved..

With Conte still there it looks like they are unwilling to make any signings, if this was Arsenal I would be very concerned but is this even a big deal for them?

They seem to go through these types of situations every few years, this is the biggest problem with oil clubs, every few years its like they have to hit the reset button because no one at the club has any love or passion and they start the process again.

John Terry was probably the last piece holding that club together.

Malky

Established Member
It's taken longer than I thought it would, but Abramovich has successfully ****ed it up at Chelsea, they are in a right mess now... Most clubs in this situation I'd feel kinda sorry for, but Chelsea? These arseholes deserve every bit of misery that comes their way!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It seems to have got messy since Michael Emenalo left last year & really makes you wonder what input Roman ever had other than money.

They need direction.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's taken longer than I thought it would, but Abramovich has successfully ****ed it up at Chelsea, they are in a right mess now... Most clubs in this situation I'd feel kinda sorry for, but Chelsea? These arseholes deserve every bit of misery that comes their way!
You can't knock Abramovich. He made them a big club which they had never been and it's lasted nearly 15 years. Good innings for what is effectively the 4th biggest team in London.

LG10

No signings and no manager, will be great to see these be put back in their place next season. Think sarri will flop outside Italy.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hard to tell if these Higuain, Alisson & Rugani links have truth or just hot air.

Seems to be a holding pattern until the manager sorted & a club finally comes in for Tibo/ Hazard... Or they renew.

Top Bottom