• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Imagine Usmanov buying them instead of investing in Everton... Hmm..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is this a good thing? The next owner will likely be much, much richer than Roman.

Yh that's what I was thinking. It's not like they're going to return to the tinpot club they were before, their brand/stature has already grown too much. If they get a new owner it won't be a Mike Ashley type thing, it'll be a huge American consortium or something. Still, fingers crossed!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yh that's what I was thinking. It's not like they're going to return to the tinpot club they were before, their brand/stature has already grown too much. If they get a new owner it won't be a Mike Ashley type thing, it'll be a huge American consortium or something. Still, fingers crossed!
With Brexit looming, don't think it's gonna be easy now to leave chelski, or to buy it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A consolation from the possibility of Chelsea winning the league would be Giroud getting a winners medal. Don't think they've the all around quality of City or Liverpool but you never know. Hazard is the best player in the league on this kind of form, with Kovacic, Kante and Jorginho arguably the best and most balanced trio in the league.

Giroud12

A consolation from the possibility of Chelsea winning the league would be Giroud getting a winners medal. Don't think they've the all around quality of City or Liverpool but you never know. Hazard is the best player in the league on this kind of form, with Kovacic, Kante and Jorginho arguably the best and most balanced trio in the league.

True but no need to worry IMHO.

They played Newcastle and Huddersfield away, Cardiff and Bouremouth at home, and was lucky to avoid defeat vs. us. Not been particularly great in any game so far.

Think they end up 10+ points behind City and Pool.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

True but no need to worry IMHO.

They played Newcastle and Huddersfield away, Cardiff and Bouremouth at home, and was lucky to avoid defeat vs. us. Not been particularly great in any game so far.

Think they end up 10+ points behind City and Pool.

Would honestly rather they won it than either City or Pool tbh.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hard to see Chelsea truly competing for the league this year. I see them in the middle of a scramble with Arsenal, Sp**s and United for those 3rd and 4th spots. Hazard will be brilliant, but they could do with a really top goalscorer up front (all the other top 5 teams have at least one). Kepa has a lot to live up to with that big transfer fee. Promising talent, but he's inexperienced and no Courtois. Not yet, anyway. I do like that Kante-Jorginho midfield though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom