• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
People seem to give him an easy time in general considering he's never won a trophy and is near 60. He also took over a team that was champions only 19 months ago and has the same points as Emery's Arsenal who took over a terribly unbalanced squad that finished 6th.

Matic and Costa aren't there.

Why would you not compare them from the end of last season where they barely finished 5th like you're doing with Emery and our squad?

Bizarre stuff my dude.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Why would you not compare them from the end of last season where they barely finished 5th like you're doing with Emery and our squad?

Bizarre stuff my dude.

They are used to change their head coach every couple of years.
Emery is our first coach other than Wenger in 2 decades.
I think we had a much bigger task than Chelsea.

And I think they still have the better team. They have the best offensive player in the league imo with Eden Hazard and one of the best midfielder in the world with Kanté.
We don't have anything close to these 2 players.
And outside of their striker situation they still have a better balanced squad imo.

Which players from our squad would start for Chelsea?
Aubameyang/Lacazette for sure.
I'd take their midfield over ours.
Sokratis would start too. I'd take a fit Marcos Alonso over an injury prone Nacho. I'd take Azpilicueta over Bellerin.
Keepers are close.

Furious

They are used to change their head coach every couple of years.
Emery is our first coach other than Wenger in 2 decades.
I think we had a much bigger task than Chelsea.

And I think they still have the better team. They have the best offensive player in the league imo with Eden Hazard and one of the best midfielder in the world with Kanté.
We don't have anything close to these 2 players.
And outside of their striker situation they still have a better balanced squad imo.

Which players from our squad would start for Chelsea?
Aubameyang/Lacazette for sure.
I'd take their midfield over ours.
Sokratis would start too. I'd take a fit Marcos Alonso over an injury prone Nacho. I'd take Azpilicueta over Bellerin.
Keepers are close.

Mate you're here arguing that you would take Alonso over Monreal? How insignificant is that.

Up the quality of your post. Ain't got time for that.

Furious

Besides they've signed Elneny on steroids in Jorginho and a complete ***** in Kovacic and you're here telling me we have no players that would start over theirs ffs.

Not to mention, they're asking Kante to actually play football and he's mainly been a turd. A bloke Mesut regularly mugs off, too.

Bums like Willian and Pedro are regulars, not to mention Giroud and Morata. Give me a break.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Mate you're here arguing that you would take Alonso over Monreal? How insignificant is that.

Up the quality of your post. Ain't got time for that.

A fit Marcos Alonso is more useful to the team than an injury prone Monreal this season unfortunately.
But yes quality wise if he's not injured Monreal is the better player.

Besides they've signed Elneny on steroids in Jorginho and a complete ***** in Kovacic and you're here telling me we have no players that would start over theirs ffs.

Not to mention, they're asking Kante to actually play football and he's mainly been a turd. A bloke Mesut regularly mugs off, too.

Bums like Willian and Pedro are regulars, not to mention Giroud and Morata. Give me a break.

:lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bizarre stuff my dude.

Chelsea have the 2015 and 2017 player of the years in their team and most of the players in their team were around for their league title winning campaign, a team which finished with 93 points. Sarri has far more to work with. How can anyone not see that?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea deffo had a way better squad than us at the start of the season imo. Some players in our team are so overrated it hurts.

Furious

Chelsea have the 2015 and 2017 player of the years in their team and most of the players in their team were around for their league title winning campaign, a team which finished with 93 points. Sarri has far more to work with. How can anyone not see that?

Yet they finished 5th last season after losing two of their most players. It would be fair to compare them based on the last season. Things change quickly every season.

Squads are very similar overall.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yet they finished 5th last season after losing two of their most players. It would be fair to compare them based on the last season. Things change quickly every season.

Squads are very similar overall.

Sarri inherited a superior squad with more quality. The only thing they really lacked was a striker which they still do but Hazard's brilliance makes up for it somewhat. Last season was a very poor season for Chelsea but they've had seasons like that following a title winning season before, it wasn't a reflection of the true quality of their squad and tbh they still came away with an FA Cup victory too.

Furious

Sarri inherited a superior squad with more quality. The only thing they really lacked was a striker which they still do but Hazard's brilliance makes up for it somewhat. Last season was a very poor season for Chelsea but they've had seasons like that following a title winning season before, it wasn't a reflection of the true quality of their squad and tbh they still came away with an FA Cup victory too.

They have Hazard and that's about it. The rest of our squads are completely in line with each in terms of quality.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Who said that? I was merely arguing how insignificant that comparison was.

Wasn't Nacho top 3 last year? How has he been **** for two seasons.

Top 3 in what? Arsenals player of the season? Tells us f*ck all.

say yes

forum master baiter

Bizarre stuff my dude.

How did Chelsea ‘barely’ finish 5th when they were closer to 4th than 6th?

Latest posts

Top Bottom