• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochettenth Place

lomekian

Essays are my thing
After looking at her instagram, who nose why he'd do that.
Given that he earns more in a week than most of us do in a year, and he could just sign up for whatever account she has for her sex pictures for probably less than he earns every minute, its even more stupid.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

Given that he earns more in a week than most of us do in a year, and he could just sign up for whatever account she has for her sex pictures for probably less than he earns every minute, its even more stupid.
You must know it's not about the money

Synical

Thread tag predictor

Apparently Caicedo was acting like a madman during their match this weekend. Even Chelsea fans are shocked he wasn't sent off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They are nowhere near to top 4 challenge after 1 billion spent. They got outplayed by team who thier manager under pressure a midfielders of McTominay and Amrabat it's really ugly situation

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This may be me, but I think the sports science department are stuck in the dark ages.

The AVP made a good point. When you look at Caicedo, what is different about him? He looks slowly, less agile, he looks heavy. He lacks explosiveness and power. The same goes for Colwill. Look at Reece James. Why have they allowed him to put on so much muscle.

Aside from that they have invested in too much potential. Players need the right environment to develop. Players to develop inspite of their environment are world class. They don't have anyone like that.

Colwill and Badiashile are young players. They can develop alongside Thiago. That's correct. That's how it can work, but behind Thiago they have Disasi and Fofana. How can he babysit all of those players?

Thiago Silva is the only leader at that club and he hasn't been made captain. It completely baffles me. Did I see Colwill wearing the armband last game? Why? His recent post match interview vs US just shows he has the wrong character.

Latest posts

Top Bottom