• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochetti-No More

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not gonna lie I'm getting real tired of every famous person having veneers, it's like they all have the default character creator teeth. Obviously if you have awful teeth then by all means get them fixed but there was a time where imperfect teeth added character and charm. It's really evident if you go back and watch movies from the 90s/early 2000s, music videos etc.
You can get veneers that still look natural. I had my 2 front teeth redone a couple of times because of an accident when I was a kid and they look natural because they made them look like normal teeth. Nobody can tell. The only difference between how they were naturally and how they are now is that they closed the little gap and I got to skip braces lol. I'm not saying get the perfectly uniform horse teeth like Gabi and ESR have opted for, but if your teeth are really small and chipped and brown and there are cameras in your face all the time, it's odd to me that at a bare minimum you wouldn't get some laser whitening done to make them look a bit better. Pep and Poch both have those teeth that look like the wooden teeth of the 1700s.

KarlAFC

Correction. That club has lacked class since the early to mid 1960s. Lets not forget they were the National Front club, whose greatest hour prior to russian dosh had come with one of the most violent teams in England at the time. They briefly became likeable under Hoddle with Zola et all, but that was a brief blip of not being chav ****
You're not wrong. We shouldn't forget about the headhunters and Combat 18.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
McKenna looking to move there apparently. Ipswich are going to be totally dead on arrival lol.
Everyone talking about Rashford resurrection missions, but surely this Chavski team are right up there with 'career killer' written all over them. At least at Sp**s no one expects anything so you can keep your reputation intact.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

If this was an FM save (which I am 100 percent certain Todd wishes it was) Boehly would have just started a new game at this point, disaster so far from him here.

Love to see it though 👍

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If this was an FM save (which I am 100 percent certain Todd wishes it was) Boehly would have just started a new game at this point, disaster so far from him here.

Love to see it though 👍
On my first season FM save after the data update, Chelsea finished 14th...interestingly playing Kai as a deep lying CF so him and Ødegaard work as dual 10s works brilliantly, particularly with a physical left 8 breaking forward....obviously FM is far more simplistic than reality, but its funny that the as in real life, every new tactic from Arteta is incrementally better in the game too....

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You can get veneers that still look natural. I had my 2 front teeth redone a couple of times because of an accident when I was a kid and they look natural because they made them look like normal teeth. Nobody can tell. The only difference between how they were naturally and how they are now is that they closed the little gap and I got to skip braces lol. I'm not saying get the perfectly uniform horse teeth like Gabi and ESR have opted for, but if your teeth are really small and chipped and brown and there are cameras in your face all the time, it's odd to me that at a bare minimum you wouldn't get some laser whitening done to make them look a bit better. Pep and Poch both have those teeth that look like the wooden teeth of the 1700s.
Wooden teeth <Turkey teeth 🤣

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Love to see it though 👍
He’s actually running the club like a 50 year old man who’s just picked up FM for the first time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GOXLFJgXQAAjKiG

@Riou Arteta should’ve just taken a pic like this

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom