• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Pochetti-No More

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Glazers ruining Man U. Boehly ruining Chelsea. John Henry ruining Liverpool. We need Jerry Jones to come in and ruin Manchester City.

hacksaw-jim-duggan.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Glazers ruining Man U. Boehly ruining Chelsea. John Henry ruining Liverpool. We need Jerry Jones to come in and ruin Manchester City.

hacksaw-jim-duggan.gif

Couldn't you have used Hogan to show someone unworthy of waving the American flag? :lol:

Jim Duggan is a legend in addition to being a stand-up guy.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Maresca? I saw a fair few Leicester fans saying they played s**t for much of the back end of the season and their squad strength is why they came back up.

Seems a risky appointment tbh.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure this study is happening in boardrooms up and down the country. Unfortunately they are missing the key ingredient to allow the 2 years for ideas to come off the ground in peace and quiet.

Starts with P ends with c.

I'll be damned. Someone actually spelled "prick" wrong.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This guy has been one of City's assistant coaches for a couple years, failed at Parma in Serie B, and now has been a manager only for a year in a dominant Leicester team in Championship.

Really happy they didn't get Frank, but rather try to emulate Arsenal and Arteta once again by taking crazy risks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This guy has been one of City's assistant coaches for a couple years, failed at Parma in Serie B, and now has been a manager only for a year in a dominant Leicester team in Championship.

Really happy they didn't get Frank, but rather try to emulate Arsenal and Arteta once again by taking crazy risks.

If they want to emulate Arteta project they should have stayed patient with poch.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, June 16

Arsenal are one of several clubs who have contacted PSG over the signing of Xavi Simons, but the Parisians only want to loan the player this summer [L’Equipe]

Arsebal have registered an interest in 26 year old striker Artem Dovpik [Diari de Girona]

Latest posts

Top Bottom