• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If Chelsea appeal they'll be desperately signing players this summer and they'll probably be bent over a barrel like they were for Pulisic. Lovely stuff.

HBL

Established Member
Ridiculous if his job depends on the game vs City, if that was the case they should have sacked him after the defeat to us or 6 nil against City.

Still think he could be a great manager if given time, probably our gain if they sack him.

Malky

Established Member
Ridiculous that they're in a cup final this weekend and the main focus is on the manager being sacked after it. Not to mention they're in the race for Top 4 plus one of the favorites for the Europa.
The club are so desperate for instant success, who do they even replace Sarri with? Especially with a transfer ban looming.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ridiculous if his job depends on the game vs City, if that was the case they should have sacked him after the defeat to us or 6 nil against City.

Still think he could be a great manager if given time, probably our gain if they sack him.
He's too stubborn for that. Time is not going to improve things. When you're handed the best DM on the planet and you shift him upfield for the sake of your vaunted "system" that has never actually won anything and then you're getting spanked 4-0 and 6-0 and you still leave yourself open because of ego when you have the solution on the pitch staring you in the face that is not someone who is going to improve. He's going to go down in flames being stubborn.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He's too stubborn for that. Time is not going to improve things. When you're handed the best DM on the planet and you shift him upfield for the sake of your vaunted "system" that has never actually won anything and then you're getting spanked 4-0 and 6-0 and you still leave yourself open because of ego when you have the solution on the pitch staring you in the face that is not someone who is going to improve. He's going to go down in flames being stubborn.
Didn't know he got Busquets.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Didn't know he got Busquets.
Good one mate.:lol:
c6dacd7160e83eb3f96f21bee7374435.jpg

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Chelsea is going to be a fascinating club to watch over the next couple of years. They'll appeal this transfer ban and most likely get it delayed until the 2020 windows, so they'll probably be able to do business in the summer. But what sort of financial commitment will they want to make? Surely Hazard will be off. Probably Kante as well. Luiz is out of contract in the summer, as are Giroud and Cahill. Willian and Pedro will be entering the final year of their deals and would seem unlikely extension candidates considering their age. If Sarri gets the sack it would seem unlikely they would take on the option to buy Higuain. They have no option on Kovacic, Can they hold onto Hudson-Odoi as he enters the last year of his deal?

There was a time when Abramovich would just have spent whatever it took to revitalize the squad, but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. He seems to be losing interest and has his own problems with the U.K. government. There have been rumblings about him thinking about selling the club, especially with the plans for the new stadium down the tubes (maybe they should consult Stan on that as I'm sure there's room for a Rams-style stadium and entertainment district somewhere in West London :D). Their transfer dealings have been quite odd the past couple of years anyway.

One of the most interesting aspects is that Chelsea currently has 42 players out on loan, mostly in the Championship or in various leagues around Europe. Once the transfer ban is in effect, might they shift their modus operandi and start relying more on young, homegrown talent rather than just spending their way to trophies or at least the top 4? Will they be going for another big name manager (and will any big name manager want to take on what appears to be a mess)? Or might they turn it over to Zola or Lampard or somebody while integrating youth into the squad?

I don't know! But there will probably be some intriguing twists and turns, especially if they finish outside the top 4 again this year and fail to win Europa League.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I'd be surprised if Chelsea make top four this season with the circus acts going on over there, would be a impressive accomplishment if so I think, Chelski fans should be pleased they're in the top four race all-together this season.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
To be fair, Sarri is the manager who transform Chelsea into a more entertaining team to watch.
Chelsea before Sarri is like Liverpool before Klopp, they had been playing extremely dull and boring football for the past 20 years.

They had one or two more attacking minded manager in between the years, but most of the time they can’t execute their plan because they were handed a bunch of dull and boring players.

Sarri and Klopp are the ones who educate their team to play the correct way, so credit to them. Now I can watch more PL games without being bored to death.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
To be fair, Sarri is the manager who transform Chelsea into a more entertaining team to watch.
Chelsea before Sarri is like Liverpool before Klopp, they had been playing extremely dull and boring football for the past 20 years.

They had one or two more attacking minded manager in between the years, but most of the time they can’t execute their plan because they were handed a bunch of dull and boring players.

Sarri and Klopp are the ones who educate their team to play the correct way, so credit to them. Now I can watch more PL games without being bored to death.

I don't know if you watched the game yesterday but Chelsea were the opposite of entertaining, just passing the ball around between the opponents box and the halfway line, no urgency and no incisiveness. Really dull football.

Liverpool on the other hand, I agree with

Latest posts

Top Bottom