• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Tangy99

At the start of this year, Mourinho complained to the press about city being able to spend so freely on Bony and how his club could not do the same.

He then purchased cuadrado for £27m, let him play 14 games including sub appearances and has now decided to sell him. The man is a ****ing *****.

Mastadon

Established Member
Yeah the Cuadrado transfer looks to be a massive blunder. How can you sign a player mid season and then try to bounce him out within 6 months? The guy cost them a big fee as well. Really strange transfer he's like a 27m? Park Chu Young.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He just flopped to be fair, Barcelona and United were both heavily linked with him as well.

You need to be careful signing players from Italy now, the league is packed with average players, Gervinho tore it apart in his first season.

Mastadon

Established Member
Its pretty incredible that he's not getting more time though don't you think? He joined mid season and played a handful and games and he's already on his way out. If his manager thought he was worth 20 something mil and worth signing in the middle of a title challenge then how can he get rid of him within a few months?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Cuadrado is trash, said it at the time. Why Mourinho is shelling out millions for average players like Cuadrado is beyond me.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
"This kind of spending breaks all rules."

So did getting €50 million for David Luiz, but he wasn't complaining then.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know why Chelsea are selling Luis? Has he said hes not happy or something? I thought he was decent.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Well I must say I hope their season continues like this :)

New York Red Bulls (reserves) 4 Chavs 2 :D

http://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2015/jul/22/new-york-red-bulls-chelsea-live

The Red Bulls played (and lost) a MLS cup quarter final match 24 hours ago so this was definitely their second string that handed out the hiding :)

Chelsea could have had another 5 goals. Watched the game, 2nd 1/2, on a Chelsea TV feed-let me tell you they are feeling so on top of the world (puke, vomit) and smug at the moment. The commentators were very dismissive of Arsenal's chances in the league this season ( we need CB's & midfield, although we finally have a good GK) and they said that all the pre-season games don't matter except one, the Community Shield because it's against Arsenal.

We need to do these ****s this season.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'm not surprised. Chelsea's biggest flaw is their arrogance. The little teams have always been their weakness. If we win in the community shield and it doesn't go to penalties it would be the best boost our team could get since before pre-season.

The shield is going to be intense. I'm watching it with my Chelsea mate and for the first time ever I actually think we have a chance of winning, but that is mainly because there can be no draw and Terry sucks at taking penalties.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom