• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

If and when they do sack Sarri, they'll be lucky that they have a club legend like Zola to take over as caretaker manager. Fans will give him a grace period. Personally, I hope they hang in there with Sarri long enough for them to drop more points against the better clubs. Zola might do something foolish like put Kante back where he belongs and create a better team dynamic.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

It's over, hopefully Chelsea will wait until summer to replace him, increases our chances for top4 a lot..

Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Reminds me of how the opposition were so Wenger in.

It seems pure attacking football cannot play a consistent part in our footy landscape anymore.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I hope we'll never act like Chelsea are doing. If you're going to sack your manager after six months, you shouldn't have hired him in the first place. You have no vision and deserve to be sacked yourself.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's gone if they lose either of the next 2 against Malmo or City in the CC Final

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

What a joke club.

Should put in a cheeky bid for Loftus Cheek amongst all the turmoil.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's gone if they lose either of the next 2 against Malmo or City in the CC Final

The fact they’re getting sued now by Conte is beautiful :lol:

Bet Abramovich realises now if he’d kept him and made the changes he wanted they’d be far better off.

From our perspective top four probably would have been a closed shop to us.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom