• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I fear it won't be long before Potter ends up at the helm after they sack Tuchel.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From Shed End
We’ve spent millions and in attack we’ve been toothless for years. New signings and youth players coming through. Over hyped and overrated.

Tuchel can’t keep spending millions to try and get it right. He’s been here a while now and nothing has changed. I don’t see it changing either.

Auba, Ronaldo are just more bandages. This should be Tuchels Conte/Arsenal moment. Time to change it up and drop players.
What bothered me was how we lost our heads in the second half: Was that pullback from Koulibaly really necessary? Was taking off two-thirds of our midfield and throwing on Ziyech (fair enough, he'll try some high-risk stuff) and Pulisic (hard to say what he offers beyond 'scores sometimes') at the total expense of our team structure when we were dominating really necessary?
We are in serious trouble this season. Top 6 I'm certain of. Top 4 is a massive worry.
Top 4 will be a massive fight. Already 5 points behind le Arse and struggling with the same problems since the past 3-4 years.
Starting to lose faith in Tuchel. These players have often played well elsewhere. Gallagher was CP's player of the year. Sterling was a mainstay for Man City.

It is not like these guys can't play. Starting to wonder if the manager is not the problem. He has spent almost 300 million in transfer fees and the team looks worse than when he took over.
This reoccurring theme of blaming the attacking players moreso than Tuchel is well and truyly bizarre at this stage. So quick to call the player sh*t over Tuchel's inability to improve any one of them.
Been a while since we were the joke of London clubs. Hard pill to swallow
What's in the water in Senegal?

Absolutely brain dead decisions from both our Senegalese today.
No need to be racist . Been worse players. And why not our awful German manager
There was nothing racist about that at all.....

Everyone's been poor.

But both Mendy and Koulibaly have made absolutely brain dead decisions that go beyond tactics or poor technique.

Hard to legislate for what either of them did.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They made a racist post and the mods refuses to take action.

Nazi FC at it again.

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I said this on matchday thread who cares what Marsch passport guy coached a number of top flight European clubs all the silly Ted Lasso jokes strikes of dismissiveness born from bad assumptions. And while MLS is a crap league he did play 14 season of professional football; again I don’t know if he will or won’t succeed, and I don’t care either. But I don’t like lazy analysis, so far this season he has done a phenomenal judge for Leeds who lost their best player last season but looks stronger.

I will say this a smart English club with money should buy American; I myself want Mckinnie badly and would take a couple more of their internationals as upgrades on what we currently have. the national team is light years more talented than it has ever been and this European bias against American coaches and players is great let’s get a discount, after next World Cup I have a feeling we won’t get bargains for those players. The fact that Americans aren’t fancied in Europe is buying opportunity and no worries about language barrier. Pulisic for me isn’t even their best player he is just the most hyped and inflated in price.

Ps I am the least patriotic American out there, in fact it is fair to say I am negatively biased against my so-called countrymen I just would like us to snap Mckinnie and maybe Weah or Adams, we were in for Adams we should of pulled trigger. There is a buying opportunity there

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
How much did they spend on Havertz? He is so ****ing average, what is he even good at? Bundesliga watchers were treating him like a once in a generation talent, but he is even more disappointing than 'the next Ronaldo' Draxler.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
How much did they spend on Havertz? He is so ****ing average, what is he even good at? Bundesliga watchers were treating him like a once in a generation talent, but he is even more disappointing than 'the next Ronaldo' Draxler.
He's just living off the cl final goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom