• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is what I don't get, at Dortmund I seen comparisons to Klopp, Pep and Wenger for this guy. He's literally one of the most negative coaches I've ever seen.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Right, but Havertz - Mount - Sterling is the worst attack in Top 6

It's also the way he's built it tho, either Chelsea have become diabolically bad at squad building or this is Tuchel's design, it could be the former but I've not seen a hint of anything to suggest Tuchel will be playing progressive attacking football with Chelsea anytime soon. Even having Mount in the front three constantly is a negative selection. At least Conte is more adventurous in that department regularly playing three forwards. Right now Chelsea have Sterling not known for being consistently prolific, Havertz an AM playing as a 9 and Mount a dynamic midfielder who's not the most creative. It'd have been interesting to see how Raphina would've done tho.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Despite supposedly being weak this season, their defense and midfield looked good. Their attack is really atrocious though. If you swapped Forest's attackers with Chelsea's I'm not sure I'd have been able to notice.

They should offer a swap deal for Havertz + money for DCL. He is ****.

Also I was kind of open to it for the banter, but now I really hope they don't get Auba. He could do some real numbers at Chelsea.

Top Bottom