• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Seriously man, what is this idiot doing, you're having a **** season, I'm not saying that he only should be focusing on football and not having a private life, but ffs, don't do that **** when the fans of your boy hood club is in toxic mode.

Fans need to chill and respect a guy's private life. What do they expect? That he is going to stop having fun with his family and just be miserable all the time because his club is in crisis?

Sometimes it's a bit pathetic that the whole life of some fans revolves around their club, and when their club is doing bad they're just miserable all the time and expect players to be the same.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

What a ****ing Grandad. 'Chelsea are in crisis........and Mason Mount has the time to dance about in TikTok videos'. Does he not know footballers have Eff All to do after lunch time every day? Mason could be doing his utmost in training every day and still have plenty of time to try and shag the tick tock bird.

Having said that I hope he does this dance with the tick tock bird at Stamford Bridge straight after Chelsea's next loss in front of Rory and his Dad.

If you have a brain you dont act like a bellend on TikTok when your club is a relegation candidate.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Fans need to chill and respect a guy's private life. What do they expect? That he is going to stop having fun with his family and just be miserable all the time because his club is in crisis?

Sometimes it's a bit pathetic that the whole life of some fans revolves around their club, and when their club is doing bad they're just miserable all the time and expect players to be the same.

Thats not his private life.

A win against a terrible team will restore the faith in Pottah, God willing

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

Don't agree, he can do what he likes, but it's different when you upload that silly stuff on social media.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don’t think you’re a fan of any of his mates:
Sorry Dec, it's a no.

Episode 2 No GIF by America's Got Talent

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
What a ****ing Grandad. 'Chelsea are in crisis........and Mason Mount has the time to dance about in TikTok videos'. Does he not know footballers have Eff All to do after lunch time every day? Mason could be doing his utmost in training every day and still have plenty of time to try and shag the tick tock bird.

Having said that I hope he does this dance with the tick tock bird at Stamford Bridge straight after Chelsea's next loss in front of Rory and his Dad.
Sure but these players also get basic media training and public relation. They shouldn't be doing this, on a heavily populated social media, while sitting close to relegation. You know people will get mad, especially hard working people that pay big sums for tickets/season cards.

They can have fun not saying that but just don't do it in the open it's asking for it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I fully believe it’s impossible they don’t win today. No way they don’t beat Leeds at home.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Mudryk on the bench whole game, Potter wanted to protect him from the 007 memes

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Daamn Chelsea makes 5 subs and mudryk isn’t even one of them. I honestly feel for him. It wasn’t his choice to go there and was basically forced into Chelsea

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Daamn Chelsea makes 5 subs and mudryk isn’t even one of them. I honestly feel for him. It wasn’t his choice to go there and was basically forced into Chelsea
He isn't potter signing. It's pretty clear one it was purely political one and mudryk was lured of money

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I'm just happy we didn't pay €100m for what seems to be a bit of a dud.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom