• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Felix signs for Chelsea instead of Arsenal gets immediately sent off and misses like half his spell there. Boehly pays 100m for meep-meep zionist and he faces a ban for rapping on tiktok 💀

Arteta banged some *serious* juj last summer. Don't know who he sacrificed but even our ineptitude in the market can't stand between us and the title ffs

Man sold his soul to devil and is born again, i for one am all for it if said deal with the Prince of Darkness gets us league. Cancelo even bounced from City in a dust up. They got worry about Ake getting hurt as much as we got to worry about Partey

Tomb Bombadil

They sell Jorginho with Kante and Zakaria out. Enzo need to be instant hit right? Can he play as a lone DM? They still have the CL to play for.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've no time for Mudryk but a potential ban for saying that word in the context he did is so silly.

If that word is a problem in the context of a song then they should ban any song with it in from Spotify. Definitely shouldn't be having it played in dressing rooms either, which I'm sure it is.

Good intentions I'm sure but it's foolish. Takes away from trying to tackle genuine racist behaviour.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Objectively the biggest c*nts in football

I'm still not getting how they're able to put this much money in. I mean FFP is done over a 3 year period so I suppose if they stop spending for two years and sell off players like Gallagher they could maybe balance it out but £600m in one season is ****ing ridiculous. They took out a £800m loan last summer so I'm guessing most of that has financed this spending spree.

They'll miss out on top 4 this year so their revenues are going to be down next year by quite a big amount which will also have an impact on their FFP. Every big club in Europe will be in the ear of UEFA trying to get them penalised. UEFA must be seething seeing Chelsea laughing and letting everyone know how they exploited a loophole.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not getting how they're able to put this much money in. I mean FFP is done over a 3 year period so I suppose if they stop spending for two years and sell off players like Gallagher they could maybe balance it out but £600m in one season is ****ing ridiculous. They took out a £800m loan last summer so I'm guessing most of that has financed this spending spree.

They'll miss out on top 4 this year so their revenues are going to be down next year by quite a big amount which will also have an impact on their FFP. Every big club in Europe will be in the ear of UEFA trying to get them penalised. UEFA must be seething seeing Chelsea laughing and letting everyone know how they exploited a loophole.

Yeah I get the distinct impression that other clubs have been very annoyed by Chelsea’s behaviour, but whether that results in anything tangible is another question. Money talks and it’s obvious that when Chelsea offer their money they tend to get their way.

History generally shows that just spending obscene amounts of money isn’t usually something they gets punished in football.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Honestly though they have 33 players in their squad, so only around half the squad can participate in any given game as a starter or substitute. Every week you’ve got like 15 guys not playing at all.

What’s more you’re allowed 20 players in a PL match day squad, so for every PL match 13 players just get left at home. How the hell does Potter manage that?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
UEFA need to clamp down on the 8 year contract bullshit, throw the book at these clowns...mad how they can spend this much, better come back to bite them in the future.

If they somehow "do a Leeds", it will honestly be better than us winning the league... disgusting club.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ridiculous spending aside, they have signed some very good young players. I wish listed Enzo, Mudryk and Badiashile several times, and mentioned Madueke in passing as well. Gusto is a good talent also.

squizo

Ridiculous spending aside, they have signed some very good young players. I wish listed Enzo, Mudryk and Badiashile several times, and mentioned Madueke in passing as well. Gusto is a good talent also.
Just like Salah, De Bruyne in the past. Most of them will be loaned out and sold in some years. I hope they explode. Even my best-mate who supported Chelsea is ashamed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm interested to know where money is coming from some of people money coming from Middle east they have made investment in Chelsea via some bank forgot the name. Because I'm totally sure even if todd worth 5B like forbes saying he not gonna go crazy like that. American owners aren't like that.

So kindly need explanation where the money coming from? Saudi Arabia? Qatar? UAE? Stop fooling me.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hope all their transfers massively flop and them not being able to get rid of these players with long contracts and massive wages.

Can see a guy like Mudryk completely losing himself in London nightlife and arrive drunk on training, just because the 200k/week will keep coming in for the next 8 years. The guy is already settled.

Jasinho

UEFA need to clamp down on the 8 year contract bullshit, throw the book at these clowns...mad how they can spend this much, better come back to bite them in the future.

If they somehow "do a Leeds", it will honestly be better than us winning the league... disgusting club.
I believe UEFA have announced plans to curtail the 6+ year contract amortisation by allowing amortisation for a maximum of 5 years, but that only kicks in in the summer, after Chelsea have benefitted from it of course.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom