• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’m surprised how behind they are in the media department. No club interviews on new signings
They are boffheads who have no idea what the assets they are buying are worth, and have never had to move a high priced flop. They blew Ziyech’s chance at medals at PSG by 3 times sending wrong paperwork to wrong place for the loan. Does that sound like pros who know what they are doing. Would pros spend 600 million and have this garbage frontline and no striker? We going to gank them to fill out our bench, get depth cheaply from them while we add a couple of big players in summer from anyone not named Shaktar or Bloom.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How long is his contract? His career is probably over if they don't release him next summer.
Contract expires in 2024. Every report from reliable Chelsea journos include him as one of the players they’re actively looking to sell this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Poor Auba just shouldn't fall for Chelsea project and stay at Barcelona. But he been forced out too.

Explain the poor planning from Chelsea. He heen bought like 6 month ago.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Do you reckon Auba regrets crossing Don Mikel?

I think he’s going to end up with a lot more money this way than if he stayed.

Used up the last bit of his powers at Barcelona and is now full on dusted.

In the end I reckon it suits everyone except for Chelsea.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

What a boffhead they spent 600 million with Boehly, who i guarantee hasn’t watched 30 football matches in his life; and after borrowing a billion and spending 600 million then they buy a sporting director. Lol. You get the Sporting Director before you spend 600 million not afterwards. This is how stupid humanity is, Boehly is a supposed genius billionaire. Lol.

Getting a sporting director after you spend 600 million and don’t have a striker, 🤦‍♂️ ffs. Who gave this idiot money?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom