• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

TakeChillPill

Established Member
So Auba finally got his dream move to Barca, it lasted 6 months before he was unceremoniously shipped off to Chelsea to make way for Lewandowski. He joins Chelsea to reunite with Tuchel, who gets sacked the next game. Another 6 months and he’s left out of their CL squad.

Eesh, football is cruel.
I'm sure he will be crying on his goose feathered pillows, in his 10 bed room manison and la Ferrari parked outside

Both Barca and Chelsea are classless clubs btw. Barca are the worst surprised why players want to go there.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Every team he coached has looked better since he left them. Except Östersund, but that project was doomed to fail since it was based on criminal activity.
Actually he took Østersund way beyond their usual station. Honestly, to see an Englishman daring to venture "foreign" to some place like Jemtland was an extraordinary thing.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
"Yo, Pierre...you want to come out here?" ⌛
4096.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ahhhhhh. The guy didn’t have a Sporting Director and instead appointed himself interim sporting director, before he spent 600 million. He is personally calling junior staff at clubs trying to get deals done.

And now he is throwing Potter under the bus saying there is no such thing as a Boehly signing and that these are Potter’s signings. Loooooooool.

Boehly is the perfect America, more money than sense; and as soon as his reckless, moronic, and irrational actions blow up in his face some powerless foreign guy is to blame. Too bad Potter isn’t black, middle eastern or Mexican then the analogy would be perfect.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Their fans won’t have the patience for them to bring it together. They will be calling for heads to roll at the club soon, like Potter. I mean, remember us not too long ago. We were also on the club’s back, screaming to have Arteta sacked.

But they’ll figure it out, as they’ve bought quality and it’s highly unlikely that quality will just all fail. Potter too is a quality coach and will adapt to make them play well. As long as Boehly doesn’t step in and do something stupid

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Their fans won’t have the patience for them to bring it together. They will be calling for heads to roll at the club soon, like Potter. I mean, remember us not too long ago. We were also on the club’s back, screaming to have Arteta sacked.

But they’ll figure it out, as they’ve bought quality and it’s highly unlikely that quality will just all fail. Potter too is a quality coach and will adapt to make them play well. As long as Boehly doesn’t step in and do something stupid

Come on bro, i will admit you were largely vindicated in your optimism and support of Arteta. But, how is this going to work out. Boehly is telling people that these are Potters players and he never bought anyone. To me that sounds like Potter is being made a sacrificial lamb.

Can you please tell me how this debacle works out, their revenue model assumes CL football. There is no way they make CL football this year and majority of signings are not nearly worth what he bought them for

MikeVinna

Established Member
Ahhhhhh. The guy didn’t have a Sporting Director and instead appointed himself interim sporting director, before he spent 600 million. He is personally calling junior staff at clubs trying to get deals done.

And now he is throwing Potter under the bus saying there is no such thing as a Boehly signing and that these are Potter’s signings. Loooooooool.

Boehly is the perfect America, more money than sense; and as soon as his reckless, moronic, and irrational actions blow up in his face some powerless foreign guy is to blame. Too bad Potter isn’t black, middle eastern or Mexican then the analogy would be perfect.

Oh boy. He says the rebuild is complete. Essentially shifting the blame to the manager and the mercenaries he brought in. He believes he’s done the job so when results don’t improve heads will roll.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Come on bro, i will admit you were largely vindicated in your optimism and support of Arteta. But, how is this going to work out. Boehly is telling people that these are Potters players and he never bought anyone. To me that sounds like Potter is being made a sacrificial lamb.

Can you please tell me how this debacle works out, their revenue model assumes CL football. There is no way they make CL football this year and majority of signings are not nearly worth what he bought them for

It looks chaotic, no doubt about that. I do believe that chances are high Potter doesn’t get the time and space to sort it out.

But then I also think of the level of investment made, and the need to get it working. This makes me assume that Boehly is smart enough to give the project time to grow. I bet he looks at Arteta here at Arsenal and says… I need to do that

Buhry

Established Member

Mudryk vs Fulham for those thatt didn't suffer through the game

Honestly he looked worse than this while watching the game swear they edited out at least one bad pass

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The situation he's found himself in is harsh but given the amount of money spent by Chelsea if Potter doesn't get them top 4 I can't see a situation where he can stay.

Boehly is happy enough to throw players under the bus, Auba, Ziyech etc there's no reason to think he won't do it to Potter too.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Mudryk vs Fulham for those thatt didn't suffer through the game

Honestly he looked worse than this while watching the game swear they edited out at least one bad pass

If he doesn't have time and more importantly space to exploit, he's a nothing player.

There's legit nothing special about him other than lightning pace :lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

To be fair that entire Chelsea team is out of sync, he would have looked better in our team.

I don't believe Edteta would sanction such a huge deal if they didn't see more than just pace.

Top Bottom