• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This guy mocked us on instagram after the EL defeat. Today he's back on the bench for the team in like 10th place. Who's laughing now muddy.
Did he? Might need to put in a call to Rishi and have him dropped off in Crimea.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I've been saying this is 100% on Bohely how can you blame Potter for this? Its like putting a Kitchen Porter in front of a grill saturday night expecting them to cook 31 steaks perfectly. You dont blame the porter you blame the man who put him there.

I mean, steaks are pretty easy to to cook, especially if you have a meat thermometer. That one is on the Porter.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Surely potter is highest rated for the worst manager of the year award.

What in the world is he doing, One win in the last 9 games in the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For me even if team is mess you should at least capable beating Southampton Everton and fulham at home but look he isn't capable.

They'll give him pre season and start of next season if he suck then todd will make change

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Called Koulibaly being crap, tbh...guy looked poor when at his peak v us in 18/19, so I could see an aging him struggling in this league quite easily.

Hilarious how he called Terry to ask for his shirt number, just to get spun by Ellis Simms ffs 🤣

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For me even if team is mess you should at least capable beating Southampton Everton and fulham at home but look he isn't capable.

They'll give him pre season and start of next season if he suck then todd will make change

Whatever you do, don't look up how we faired in these exact fixtures in 20-21.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Whatever you do, don't look up how we faired in these exact fixtures in 20-21.
Its kinda similar to be fair but comparing the quality of both teams and inexperienced Arteta play big part. This Chelsea team has quality with potter who been in these positions before should do bit better

Tir Na Nog

Its kinda similar to be fair but comparing the quality of both teams and inexperienced Arteta play big part. This Chelsea team has quality with potter who been in these positions before should do bit better

Potter's not even there what 6 months? He's trying to change a lot, there's a lot of new personnel and in general they're going through a transitional phase. I think he should be given at least a pre-season to try and get things working.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potter's not even there what 6 months? He's trying to change a lot, there's a lot of new personnel and in general they're going through a transitional phase. I think he should be given at least a pre-season to try and get things working.
The Potter slander on here is bizarre.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

**** like this doesn't help though..

Tir Na Nog

The Potter slander on here is bizarre.

What I don't understand is how we can watch the struggle Arteta had when trying to change the team but not afford any leeway for Potter who's not even there 6 months. We were still losing to Everton at home almost a year and a half into his reign, we even just sneaked a draw at home to Fulham around that time IIRC. They mightn't be identical situations but Potter is definitely part of a rebuilding process hence why he's not yet under real pressure.

maxxspeed

What I don't understand is how we can watch the struggle Arteta had when trying to change the team but not afford any leeway for Potter who's not even there 6 months. We were still losing to Everton at home almost a year and a half into his reign, we even just sneaked a draw at home to Fulham around that time IIRC. They mightn't be identical situations but Potter is definitely part of a rebuilding process hence why he's not yet under real pressure.
I think it's different with Arteta. From day one, Arteta stamped his authority on this team by sacrificing Özil, Aubayamyo and fourth last year to tell everyone he was in charge. I don't see Graham Potter being ruthless like that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom