• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure how they solve this, Inter is surely not willing to return the fee and take him back. Is he going to buy out his contract? Can Chelsea keep an unhappy player?

GDeep™

League is very weak
So, he's a 2nd rate player, but also a top player?

You keep surprising me with your flip flopping skills!
You’re playing with words again. Auba is a “top player” but he’s 2nd rate when compared to other strikers like Lewa, Benzema, Mbappe etc.

Same with Lukaku.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You’re playing with words again. Auba is a “top player” but he’s 2nd rate when compared to other strikers like Lewa, Benzema, Mbappe etc.

Same with Lukaku.
So, why did you drool over a 2nd rate player?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You gotta love how nearly 30 year old millionaire pro footballers, still act like 13 year olds...Inter Milan on Facebook, ffs :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You gotta love how nearly 30 year old millionaire pro footballers, still act like 13 year olds...Inter Milan on Facebook, ffs :lol:
I'm actually quite taken aback by this carry on actually. Some guys at Arsenal and other teams are going through their own stuff and you don't even see none of this (yet).

Caca=sh*t in French, Lukaka is a play on words
I actually speak French and I didn't clock this :lol:

I did sorta think it but the spelling threw me

Riou

Lukaku is very lucky is plays in a poor era of CFs, back in the day he never would have been playing for Chelsea, Inter or United...would probably be stuck at Everton still.

Even compare him to some of our old CFs...he's isn't even as good as Adebayor, Adebyor isn't even as good as Van Persie, and Van Persie isn't even as good as Henry...Lukaka indeed :lol:

He's nowhere near Drogba as a player either, despite being compared to him all the time.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lukaku is very lucky is plays in a poor era of CFs, back in the day he never would have been playing for Chelsea, Inter or United...would probably be stuck at Everton still.

Even compare him to some of our old CFs...he's isn't even as good as Adebayor, Adebyor isn't even as good as Van Persie, and Van Persie isn't even as good as Henry...Lukaka indeed :lol:

He's nowhere near Drogba as a player either, despite being compared to him all the time.
15 years ago, he'd be playing for a team like west Ham or Everton. But football has changed. An average midtable striker goes for 60m minimum these days.

He's a good player but massively overrated.

Adebayor would be one of the best CF in Europe if he played in this era.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I agree with both Riou and Oxeki, he's lucked out that the striker market is a bit thin. For Chelsea it was him or Haaland and Lakaka was more attainable.

I used to think Utd fans did him a disservice, but nah he's clearly dodge. Seems his move from Inter was forced on him contrary to what the Chelsea marketing told us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now Chelsea finding themselves in trouble he under long term contract spent 100m on him he earning 12m a year all that seem a waste after 6 months. Nobody going to afford him maybe psg can buy him a way out he very suited in that drama club.

Riou

He only wants to go back in Italy, because the league is piss easy these days...he's big fish in a small pond kind of guy.

He made a big deal of following in R9's footsteps when he joined Inter, but he would want no part of Serie A in the 90s...would get ragged dolled about by the defenders back then, they would be too smart and aggressive for him to deal with...would be very lucky to even get double figures in the league when that league was at it's peak.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
This is one of the first times in recent history where we have a clearly better manager than Chelsea. I'm not even kidding when I think that Arteta is one of the best managers in Premier League history potentially. He has the winning mentally and tactics of Pep, along with the fluidity of Wenger and the ****ishness of Sir Alex Ferguson. This Tuchel lad has won nothing but is overhyped, compared to Arteta, who has won the most prestigious cup competition in England with a team that is Championship level. He now has us in the top 4 with a team that should be in League 1. Tuchel who?

Top Bottom