• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Chelsea's training ground today...

download-43.png

Idk why but this is the kind of thing I imagine would drive @dashsnow17 up the wall

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Jorginho is probably the most overrated player in world football currently. How is he in the FIFA team of the year?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@American_Gooner

...nice to see Manu moaning at something (anything!) other than Arsenal for a change :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has much more control that this. If Tuchel is in trouble already with his squad....you have to question his man management.

Feel like some of these guys are probably hyper intense.

It’s like going to a new gym like F45 which probably feels great at first because you’re training way harder than ever in new ways and initial results skyrocket.

Then you just get sick of doing the gutter work when it’s the same messaging and guys telling you how and why to do it.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Feel like some of these guys are probably hyper intense.

It’s like going to a new gym like F45 which probably feels great at first because you’re training way harder than ever in new ways and initial results skyrocket.

Then you just get sick of doing the gutter work when it’s the same messaging and guys telling you how and why to do it.
Chelsea brought in a lot of players after their transfer ban. Perhaps that can explain some of it. On the other hand, Tuchel suffered at PSG, which is admittedly a basket case.

It is an unpopular view, but stability isn't a bad trait in a football club, and firmness towards the squad is underrated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if you want to be good manager these days you need to be strong personality of course not extreme as mikel because one day he'll lose the dressing room. Tuchel has all right to treat Lukaku or few others like that because they simply been under-performing but people will think he have some agenda against them.

of course staying like that he'll lose dressing room and new manager comes this is the life with chelsea they allow players have too much power.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

if you want to be good manager these days you need to have to be strong personality of course not extreme as mikel because one day he'll lose the dressing room. Tuchel has all right to treat Lukaku or few others like that because they simply been under-performing but people will think he have some agenda against them.

of course staying like that he'll lose dressing room and new manager comes this is the life with chelsea they allow players have too much power.
I guess I'm in danger of being Arteta's knight in a shining armour, but in my view the squad needed a firm hand after Emery. Yes, he has been heavy handed, but the players are clearly onside. He'll have to learn to relent, but for now he has instilled discipline without losing the players.

Lukaku was totally out of order, and I actually think that Tuchel dealt pretty well with that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom