• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea v. Colchester

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
cant believe Colchester up 1-0... they have actually had more chances than Chelsea has... Drogba apparenty useless out there so far....

****, as im typing this, Ferreira scores to make it 1-1

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Colchester have been very good in this game. Only reason I'm watching it is to see Richard Garcia, who is the Aussie for Colchester and is playing quite well indeed.

Although I have to disagree with your "Drogba useless comment". He seemed very influential in the Chelsea goal. I mean, who other than Drogba can totally wipe out his own team-mate while going for a header from a corner liike he did to Carvalho. ;)

And also, my God the Chelsea pitch is absolutely disgraceful. :thumbdown

Meek

lol I am watching this for 2 reasons. first one, like you Gunner4Eva, that is to see Garcia play. secondly, too see chelski's disgraceful pitch. its absolutely rubbish. I can see why Barca complained.

gun4glory

Pitch looks like its colchesters...
@USArsenal
same thing happened with me... i was posting in the spursvs wigan thread and thought id type the score... when i saw my post on the page afer it had loaded it was 1-1:(

Mostarac

Established Member
After seeing that pitch, I think that the Chelsea-Barcelona match might end in a draw. Barcelona will not be able to play their fantastic football on that awful pitch, and they might employ a tactic to play for a draw, and then beat Chelsea at the Nou Camp. An interesting fact is that Barcelona have just re-laid their pitch this week, it looks fantastic.

Saville

Mostarac said:
After seeing that pitch, I think that the Chelsea-Barcelona match might end in a draw. Barcelona will not be able to play their fantastic football on that awful pitch, and they might employ a tactic to play for a draw, and then beat Chelsea at the Nou Camp. An interesting fact is that Barcelona have just re-laid their pitch this week, it looks fantastic.

Better than Highbury??

mariaines

how pathetic and desperate they are that they ruined their own pitch! do they really think that's the way to stop ronaldinho?? :lol:
yes, the Camp Nou grass was changed.. it's wonderful now :D we could see that on saturday

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom