• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaOut

This a game of limited information infested with bluffers, chancers and idiots. Doubt many managers would be phd material, so it's hard for fans to judge, everyone gets **** wrong,
But preferring someone with zero experience over other candidates with proven credentials? Where was the sense in that?

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
But preferring someone with zero experience over other candidates with proven credentials? Where was the sense in that?
Mourinho has proven credentials, now he's a bum. Hiring people with proven credentials in this game also quite often leads to failure.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Young managers will never get a chance with that sort of thinking. Arteta won the FA Cup, think we should appreciate him and respect him for that. More than what your boy Emery did.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Was convinced that we would lose before our last game against Chelsea but we won. This time i am convinced again that we will lose. So we will win i guess?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Never apologised on here. In the real world you can find inner peace from apologising.

I find peace from making people laugh and spreading Joy, but I'll never ever apologise.

Joy is my neighbour who just moved in btw.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That Arteta out guy is a complete weirdo, but you were having a mare twerking for Arteta all season I was disappointed.
Nah, I was still being objective despite my call for him to be manager etc. Called him out for various stuff, not using the kids, buying crap, the Özil situation, his man management etc.

Recently he’s really shown his inexperience and I think backing him into next season could waste another year.

ArtetaOut

You think I’m reading all the garbage?
Very convenient ain't it? Just brush it off when you have no counter point? Tell me again why the **** would we care about "giving rookies a chance" at a club of our magnitude. Last I've checked we're Arsenal ****ing football club and not ****ing Derby. Why should we be a stepping stone for ****ing rookies

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Zki6LEk.gif

wtf is going on here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom