• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Nope. I'm burnt out from football. Will watch the CL final and the Euros and get back into the swing of things with Arsenal if we get a few exciting transfer rumours in the summer.
Genuinely excited for the Euros actually.
Definitely Englands best chance of winning a tournament since 96.

Don’t fall into the trap of transfer rumours with Arsenal, it’s exactly what they want. We’ve been here before and it amounts to the minimum needed, always.

morpho

Established Member
To be honest, this is the kind of game players actually may turn up for. A nothing-game. Wont be watching anyways, as Im done with this self-harm for a while.

edit: beated by scottish_gooner

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Think the result depends on how intense Chelsea are tonight given that they have the cup final on Saturday. I assume they'll want to confirm top 4 with a win though so can't see anything other than a Chelsea win but let's see what happens.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
To be honest, this is the kind of game players actually may turn up for. A nothing-game. Wont be watching anyways, as Im done with this self-harm for a while.

edit: beated by scottish_gooner

Annoying because then I get texts from Arsenal friends like “see, we’re not so bad”. Like dudes ffs, we are bottom half of the table and out of every competition, yes we are!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yaaaaay I can post in here again....

Reckon it will be a draw as we’ll play with no pressure.

Big game for Micky, can’t keep collecting L’s.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Took a lot out of Chelsea beating City. With a cup final coming up this weekend and the CL final in mind I doubt they'll be completely on it for this one.

The one thing they have been is defensively sound under Tuchel but they don't score many. I also believe you're looking at a 1-1 draw or something along those lines. Maybe a 2-1 either way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool Westham fans waiting for our c**ts to give them a gift and beat Chelsea. you really hoping for wrong team here our players are already in holiday mode.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
missed Liverpool having a game in hand

though it would be Chelseas reserves but guess not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom