• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea Vs Arsenal Wednesday 12th May Sky Sports Non Event 20:15

Will you watch this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
American Gooner has taken a battering in this thread. Everybody approves of my post and the poll proved his threads are almost universally hated. He is the Riou of thread openers.

Moah

American Gooner has taken a battering in this thread. Everybody approves of my post and the poll proved his threads are almost universally hated. He is the Riou of thread openers.
I'm not being a **** but I really liked @American_Gooner's threads. Whether the mood is good or bad there needs to be a proper thread.

His threads were informative and fun tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm not being a **** but I really liked @American_Gooner's threads. Whether the mood is good or bad there needs to be a proper thread.

His threads were informative and fun tbh.

Oh, I see...

Leapt to AG defence, but not calling him out for his slander of Riou, ffs!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Anyone interested in talking about the match tonight?

Will Tuchel field a full strength squad to ensure top 4?

We'll find out in minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So this is problem ESR was very good last game and keep rotating i know its nothing game but why he not settle with players they preforming

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
One boost for my fallen Gunner brothers.

Salma-Hayek-in-Purple-Gucci-Dress-on-Red-Carpet-at-Cannes-2015_VP-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom