• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The dancing then the fume :lol:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
When these sort of boardroom rumours start filtering out it's just a matter of time before the manager gets the sack.

Unless Potter can get a decent sized win streak going immediately, he's done for.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t see how they lose to Leeds at home. Yes I know about their form. But I think Dortmund will go through. So a win vs Leeds and knocked out in the CL will be interesting

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I wouldn't care if I were Potter. My £60M severance pay would comfort me greatly.

I think everyone is wrong to blame Potter. You can't just buy random players and expect them to become a team. It's objectively hilarious that he's complained about having so many players that training is a nightmare 🤣

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I wouldn't care if I were Potter. My £60M severance pay would comfort me greatly.

I think everyone is wrong to blame Potter. You can't just buy random players and expect them to become a team. It's objectively hilarious that he's complained about having so many players that training is a nightmare 🤣

The new players are not getting time to get used to the PL. it’s like they cost so much that they should be too good for adaptation time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t see how they lose to Leeds at home. Yes I know about their form. But I think Dortmund will go through. So a win vs Leeds and knocked out in the CL will be interesting

They just got beat at home by the bottom club in the league.

They’ve looked allergic to scoring for weeks.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They just got beat at home by the bottom club in the league.

They’ve looked allergic to scoring for weeks.
I know. I watched that match and it was a bit of a freak result tbh. I still don’t know how they didn’t score in that game. My point is at some point he has to win a game and Leeds is the worst away team in the league with 1 away win. Southampton already had 3 away wins when they came to Stamford bridge. But it would be hilarious if they lost

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Boehly is going hard with his sunk cost fallacy because he doesn't wants to admit he wasted 72m (or whatever it is) on Graham Potter not working out. Potter may still be a good manager but he lost the dressing room early and he's completely lost the players. Early on rumours were circulating that Chelsea players thought they'd lost a better manager than the incoming Potter. Potter had to size up to a CL winner who was reknowned across the elite level, which is hard when you're coming from Brighton. Now he won't be able to win the players back but Boehly can't accept how badly he's managed this himself.

Really the only hope for Potter working out is if he gets a couple of seasons of none negotiables and if he's actually a decent manager after that.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Chelsea should've kept Tuchel and given him reinforcements. You don't sack a manager who won you a CL title out of nowhere that quickly.

I rate Potter but it's not easy coming into a completely unfamiliar level mid-season and look good.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea should've kept Tuchel and given him reinforcements. You don't sack a manager who won you a CL title out of nowhere that quickly.

I rate Potter but it's not easy coming into a completely unfamiliar level mid-season and look good.

Enzo Fernandez - Chelsea, £106.8m.
Mykhailo Mudryk - Shakhtar Donetsk, £88.5m.
Benoit Badiashile - Monaco, £35m.
David Datro Fofana - Molde, undisclosed.
Andrey Santos - Vasco da Gama, undisclosed.
Joao Felix - Atletico Madrid, loan.
Noni Madueke - PSV, £29m.
Malo Gusto - Lyon, £23m.

So Felix is the oldest at 23. Then Enzo second oldest at 22 with 6 months European experience. Rest are 21 and under with none of them having PL experience thrown in January and is told. Well make them work now

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Seriously man, what is this idiot doing, you're having a **** season, I'm not saying that he only should be focusing on football and not having a private life, but ffs, don't do that **** when the fans of your boy hood club is in toxic mode.

Mount is a bellend.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

The dancing then the fume :lol:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

What a ****ing Grandad. 'Chelsea are in crisis........and Mason Mount has the time to dance about in TikTok videos'. Does he not know footballers have Eff All to do after lunch time every day? Mason could be doing his utmost in training every day and still have plenty of time to try and shag the tick tock bird.

Having said that I hope he does this dance with the tick tock bird at Stamford Bridge straight after Chelsea's next loss in front of Rory and his Dad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom