• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Haphazard

They've gone from winning the CL to trolling relegated sides that you could argue were their rival a few weeks ago in under 2 years. Honestly one of the most breathtaking declines in the history of the game.
Won't last unfortunately, the amount of cash they throw around means something will stick and they will be back competing with City etc

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Won't last unfortunately, the amount of cash they throw around means something will stick and they will be back competing with City etc
Not necessarily. If they keep messing around for a few years, the firm that bought Chelsea might stop investing so much if they’re not getting any return. Boehly doesn’t own the club outright, he answers to others.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They won't compete with City again until Pep leaves.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What does Arsenalmania think of Poch at Chelsea?

It worries me a bit I can’t lie, I think he’s one of the best managers in recent Premier league history. Chelsea is a bit of a joke now but it’s easy to get back to the top with that spending.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

It worries me a bit I can’t lie, I think he’s one of the best managers in recent Premier league history. Chelsea is a bit of a joke now but it’s easy to get back to the top with that spending.

It doesnt bother me at all, because he isnt a better manager than Tuchel. Tuchel does what Potchettino is known for, and more.

Yes, Potchettino will improve them if given time and space, Potter was doing the same. But a combination of lack of patience from Chelsea decision makers and how good Potchettino actually can be, will determine what he can do.

Potchettino has a lot to prove, and until then, I dont think there is anything to be bothered about.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

They can’t spend like you think anymore. Boehly’s personal fortune is tiny compared to Stan let alone the sheiks. The money he has been throwing around is highly regulated other people’s money that demand a profit. Most of their players took big pay cuts and without CL football they are very limited unless they sell players. That is why we should not buy Havertz who is a flop; they can then use that money to potentially steal Caicedo. But don’t you notice a behavior change already from last window?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

No they won’t who are they buying now? Where are the multiple offers and jetting out to Ukraine to plop down 80 million. You guys have Roman PTSd the Chelsea ownership has no where the financial resources available that it had before. Literally Boehly and being out of CL has destroyed their financial clout

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good manager at a club that actually win things from time to time. Still, he's been out of the loop for awhile, and there is a lot of ground to regain.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Why is the American owner getting rid of all of the Muslim players? Makes you think

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why is the American owner getting rid of all of the Muslim players? Makes you think
Makes you think what? The American owner signed Koulibaly in the first place. Then you have Kante and Mendy.

Mount, Havertz, Loftus Cheek, Pulisic etc making up the potential outs.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Makes you think what? The American owner signed Koulibaly in the first place. Then you have Kante and Mendy.

They’re gonna make £300m+ this window.

Doubt we’ve made that this century.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

You bored?

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom