• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

goonerfamily

Chelsea is genuinely such a tough job to take. Yes, they spend loads but there doesn't seem to be any cohesive strategy there. I don't believe for a second that they were out in Donetsk scouting Mudryk, they just went for him because Arsenal were interested.
It's very hard to keep a squad of 35 egotistical footballers happy. I don't see them being that successful if they continue with their current approach.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea is genuinely such a tough job to take. Yes, they spend loads but there doesn't seem to be any cohesive strategy there. I don't believe for a second that they were out in Donetsk scouting Mudryk, they just went for him because Arsenal were interested.
It's very hard to keep a squad of 35 egotistical footballers happy. I don't see them being that successful if they continue with their current approach.
Its funny all of us with zero football board management experience knew its terrible idea spending all that amount have so many players and expect to work. It may even take 2 years for Chelsea to sort the mess Todd made

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The Shed End on Muddy:
Gunna be a long 8 years.
He can run fast
We’ve been completely shafted - again!

He’s talentless and has as little backbone as Havertz.
You can see his raw ability but he fails in execution.

This set up doesn't do him any favors as I reckon he'd run riot at Arsenal or Liverpool.
Had a hunch he'd miss. It's just bloody typical.

The club needs a genuine investigation, from top to bottom, on why attacking players don't thrive here.
Mudryk was signed almost entirely on potential. He had only made 29 appearances for Shakhtar in the Ukrainian league. The Premier League is a major step up and he looks out of his depth at present. He might prove to be a good investment one day, but right now he needs a loan before he is ready to play regularly. Same with Madueke I'd say.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The Shed End on Muddy:
Remember when these w.nkers were crowing that they won the transfer window trophy? I read comments saying that they could win CL with this team and that Chelsea shook the football world and their rivals were scared. Lol. This guy Boehly burned their club to the ground in two transfer windows and the boffheads were cheering. Some on our site were saying Chelsea got over on us and that Edu might have to be fired soon because he couldn’t set fire to 80 million pounds of Stan’s money on some tosser with 12 goals and a couple of nice highlights on Youtube.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Reports about Chelsea will go for Nagelsmann if they sack potter.

Will be horrible appointments not because he good coach but he too young to handle these kind of jobs

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Article in the Guardian linking Abramovich to running Vitesse Arnhem during his time as Chelsea owner.

All the trophies these chavs have won should all have an asterisk against them like with City. Both absolutely insignificant clubs who have won the sportswashing lottery and now are trying to lecture other clubs on moral authority.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Article in the Guardian linking Abramovich to running Vitesse Arnhem during his time as Chelsea owner.

All the trophies these chavs have won should all have an asterisk against them like with City. Both absolutely insignificant clubs who have won the sportswashing lottery and now are trying to lecture other clubs on moral authority.

Bloody Roman made his fortune in the aluminum wars and was business partners with Derapaska a big Putinist. They took control of Russian aluminum industry in a gangland war that claimed over 100 lives. Oddly, when Bloody Roman and his partner secured the Aluminum monopoly all the murders stopped.

People should remember that Chelsea is a dead club walking because they took the trophies and sold their soul.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Potter looks like an idiot at the moment, but technically he is right.

It was a gamble of a shot from McGinn, which probably doesnt go in again.

Pretty sure Chelsea have scored goals this season with a similar xG and Potter never mentioned it. He's an idiot.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom