• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They've gone from winning the CL to trolling relegated sides that you could argue were their rival a few weeks ago in under 2 years. Honestly one of the most breathtaking declines in the history of the game.
Don’t worry Boehly will amortize their problems away

Sparrahork

My perception may be wrong but I thought zakaria looked good when he played. Has he been injured as he doesn't appear to be near the first team squad for some time?

There is an argument they decided they have too many players and why bother with someone on loan...however they still seemed to rotate in others who have no future there so it doesn't make sense to me.

I ask in part as a little surprised we did not go for him when he became available. I wonder what the future now holds for him and juventus team mate Artur Melo, neither playing in the premier League as much as anticipated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
let's see how long he last with young squad chelsea maybe found right manager but Bohley need to stay away.

even tho we all want banter continue so Bohley please keep messing things up it's fun

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Potchettino will have them playing good stuff soon again. Players like Mudryk and Nkunku should have some joy in a system that would be more direct next season.

Can see why they would go for a player like Lukaku and I guess Abraham as well. Allows them to go longer and create second balls to attack.

What would interest me is how Potchettino has adapted his tactics from his days at the Spuds. We'll see soon into the season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

My perception may be wrong but I thought zakaria looked good when he played. Has he been injured as he doesn't appear to be near the first team squad for some time?

There is an argument they decided they have too many players and why bother with someone on loan...however they still seemed to rotate in others who have no future there so it doesn't make sense to me.

I ask in part as a little surprised we did not go for him when he became available. I wonder what the future now holds for him and juventus team mate Artur Melo, neither playing in the premier League as much as anticipated.
Both are very injury-prone. Arsenal don't need injury-prone midfielders especially.

Chelsea won't play a player who is on loan and they have no need for, for the money that would be necessary to make it permanent. They didn't have much to fight for either, so it's wiser to play your own players even if you sell them, to raise their value.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He can build around Enzo I guess.

2 years when the players have like 8 years of contract sounds like he won't last long anyway, fully expect to see a still broken side after their cleanup.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I see them doing well under Poch to as long as the dumb American who bought the club stops trying go be the sporting director. ***** thought he was buying pork belly futures or some nonsense. I think we should look to pilfer some depth. They have to sell some players cheap they have a lot of stockpiled talent at all levels the wages are an issue though

Top Bottom