• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chillie Sauce? Haggis?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1,114
A

Anonymous

HA HA! NO TURKEY IN EURO 2004! That is soooo god dam great! Beaten by a bunch of minnows! And Scotland done very well, only lost 6 nil!!!

Since the Scots like to mouth off about England all the time, I thought Id just rub it in!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Come on Ally, its not unheard of for the good people of Scotchland to support anyone and everyone England play against.

Most important thing, Spain spanked Norway - look out Europe, we're a coming for ya!

Ally

lol guilty as charged. My irony first thing in the morning must not be workin properly. ;D :wink:

The atmosphere here is....muted. To say the least.

beaney

oh dear, poor scots.

i do feel sorry for them getting spanked, seeing as they put up such a brave display last week but..........

it has to be said they do support whoever England are playing so weve got to have a little laugh at their expese as im sure we would get more grief from them than we are giving them if it were the other way round.

Allyboy

Established Member
Last nights result was a travesty, we (Scotland) were far and away the best side........ until the whistle to start the game went! :wink:

torgrim

I am glad Norway didn't qualify because this means that a change will take place and we'll hopefully start to play football. At least we're not going to Portugal to humiliate ourselves again. Spain deserve to be in the finals and will probably be off in the quarters as usual.

And I really wish Sweden and Denmark all the worst. In both countries, the attitudes toward Norway that's been on display in the media have nothing to do with sportsmanship or friendship. They can all f**k off.

I'm rooting for Latvia, way to go for a bunch of underdogs.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
still gotta go with France... dont like them really, but enough of our players play for them that it makes it kinda hard to root for anyone else...

thegame24

Established Member
i want greece to do well finally they reach a tourny. but france is gonna whoop it along with the nedved bunch, holland and italy not far behind. england are poor no chance in hell will they get anywhere near the trophy

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope our Allys now recovered from Scotland not winning
Was it me or was our Marc O not as fast as he was at Arsenal.

thegame24

Established Member
i dont know but hes still class and i wish we had him with pires. can u imagine how good we would be.

also barca are willing to sell him. lets get him back for a third of the price. im sure hes learnt that leaving arsenal is a no no.

Top Bottom