• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chimbonda Hands In Transfer Request

Tegh

Established Member
That's a bit disrespectful to be honest, handing a transfer request in an hour after the game. I think Jimmy Bullard's departure has something to do with it, because he's one of their best players as far as I'm concerened.

I'm sure Paul Jewell and the Wigan fans will be upset, because he's looked a quality defender to me. He's got speed, stamina, and a huge work rate. He really does work his socks off. I hope there isn't a huge exodus at Wigan because I am impressed with how well they've done this season. I'd be very pleased if Scharner and Thompson ****ed off though, little rat bastids.

Dougan17

because he can get into a big club and stay there and develop with better players and be noticed rather than languish unnoticed when he plays next season. If wigan get 12th place next season people will be blaming their defense, because they were tipped for relegation he's looked better. Look at andy johnson. He'll never get another shot at playing for a top club, if he gets a shot at premier football again.

adjie

Anelka story part-2.
Just because descent season with a Wigan,
he already thinks he's at same level with Thuram, Lizarazu.

gunnerGH

Established Member
phonics said:
i'd go put out a bet on Chimbonda to Liverpool for under 5m peoples

what about finnan?

Id say hes morelikely to go to Sp**s or newcastle if it were in england.

Else abroad I would have to say bayern, who have a few problems at right-back at the moment.

phonics

Gunnergregharrison said:
phonics said:
i'd go put out a bet on Chimbonda to Liverpool for under 5m peoples

what about finnan?

Id say hes morelikely to go to Sp**s or newcastle if it were in england.

Else abroad I would have to say bayern, who have a few problems at right-back at the moment.

crap. Rafas talked about lacking an attacking right side which is just enforced by Finnan not overlapping.

Chimbonda for a low price, a RW,Aurelio, and a striker will be tehir signings.

(i'm not sure about the RW with the emergence of Gonzalez)

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom