• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Abbiati

A

Anonymous

What about toni silva? Cheap goalkeeper and is ahving an amazing year. He had a great world cup in 2002 and would be great

A

Anonymous

What about toni silva? Cheap goalkeeper and is ahving an amazing year. He had a great world cup in 2002 and would be great

mavi

am ifechi from nigeria
i would prefer a young keeper that the reflexes are very sharp. i recommend hotspurs keeper Robson :D

mavi

lehman has proved to be a bad signing although he's made some fantastic saves but we need a consistent keeper... What do u guys think

Asterix

Established Member
Kameni had a big game for Espanyol last night to keep Barca out - but would he not be off in Africa for their Nations Cup for chunks at a time?

praghisa

ya kameni was superior last night ... i have never heard him mention before as a possible gunner GK

would he get any vote from you guys :?:

A

Anonymous

thugaveli said:
I would sign van der sar if anyone, i still think almunia is hot talent

pfft wont even bother commenting on that one

Ratinho

Established Member
praghisa said:
ya kameni was superior last night ... i have never heard him mention before as a possible gunner GK

would he get any vote from you guys :?:

Although Kameni did play well, he also made two or three errors of judgement, of the kind Almunia and Lehmann make, which had he made for us, the fans would be talking about another waste and stringing him up by his balls.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Although Kameni did play well, he also made two or three errors of judgement, of the kind Almunia and Lehmann make, which had he made for us, the fans would be talking about another waste and stringing him up by his balls.

Christ mate, would you stop with the holier-than-thou attitude? Every post I read of yours is commenting on how the fans will react to this or that. Your posts are very judgemental of the teams support. Sorry if I come across as harsh, and I realise fickle you feel some fans can be, but do you have to mention it all the time?

Ratinho

Established Member
No, but when I talk about the keeper, I do so in the full knowledge that we are desperate for a keeper and we are all wary of our scouts and Arsène's ability to judge,. or willingness to spend in this area. To refute your holier than thou comment, if we end up with another waste of space between the sticks, i'll be one of the ones talking about it and buying the bloody rope. I'm as fickle as anyone, as are all football fans, but I find it difficult to understand the attitudes of some of what must be the more recent additions to our fan base.

I'm a realist, and to be honest, i've only started commenting like this after the recent influx of idiots calling Wenger's ability into question, and asking if Henry is finished. :roll:

And Kameni is no safer than Almunia right now.

Henry_Pires

I like to see Stuart Taylor in out first 11.

Forget almunia, try taylor.

I bet within a season, he will be great with confidence.

we should get carini, hes a hero
have a look at him against australia of uruaguay in the world cup qualifiers back a few years OUTSTANDING

Jinn

Established Member
archie_aus1 said:
we should get carini, hes a hero
have a look at him against australia of uruaguay in the world cup qualifiers back a few years OUTSTANDING

Right, let's sign him based on one match a few years ago... :roll:

So what's he up to now? And he doesn't even want to come to Arsenal, we tried to sign him in the past anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom