• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Any sort of loan signing (whether it be Eriksen or Isco) shouldn’t even be in the clubs thinking. All these short term signings do is take away minutes from someone like ESR who you want to build up to be the future of the club. It’s completely pointless.

GunnerShy

Any sort of loan signing (whether it be Eriksen or Isco) shouldn’t even be in the clubs thinking. All these short term signings do is take away minutes from someone like ESR who you want to build up to be the future of the club. It’s completely pointless.
If a loan signing can improve the team's fortunes in winning the Europa League you sign them.

As far as the PL goes I agree.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Really dont see the point in taking Eriksen on loan or purchase, just no point for me; he may currently be better than Özil/Willock/ESR but just use what we got, 2 of them being young and needing minutes.

God, give AMN a chance if needs be, I get we need 'creativity' but the ex Tottenham player who didnt want to be there and then couldnt make it at Inter is not what we need.

Dont even care if its the system or Conte at Inter, fact is he couldnt offer anything to them to want to keep/use him, if he was peak Eriksen then Inter would have found a way to use him, peak Eriksen you're probably building a team around, current Eriksen werent motivated at Tottenham and I highly doubt he's going to be motivated for a mid-table/Europa league battle.

Also, anyone thinking we are getting one over on Tottenham by signing him are crazy.

AmsterdamGunner

Really dont see the point in taking Eriksen on loan or purchase, just no point for me; he may currently be better than Özil/Willock/ESR but just use what we got, 2 of them being young and needing minutes.

God, give AMN a chance if needs be, I get we need 'creativity' but the ex Tottenham player who didnt want to be there and then couldnt make it at Inter is not what we need.

Dont even care if its the system or Conte at Inter, fact is he couldnt offer anything to them to want to keep/use him, if he was peak Eriksen then Inter would have found a way to use him, peak Eriksen you're probably building a team around, current Eriksen werent motivated at Tottenham and I highly doubt he's going to be motivated for a mid-table/Europa league battle.

Also, anyone thinking we are getting one over on Tottenham by signing him are crazy.

He didn’t leave Sp**s on a positive note. I think he will surprise a lot of people. I have always been sad he left Ajax for Sp**s, now he can come to a real club. Hope we sign him. I’m a big fan of ESR but he can’t play everything, I don’t like Willock in that role, he should play a bit deeper. Özil is a no go for Arteta I’m afraid.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
ESR is very injury prone, need another creative player there, be it on loan or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom