• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Eriksen

Do you want Eriksen at Arsenal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Nothing in those rumours indicates big interest from Arsenal. Eriksen probably has some NLD sentiment in him anyway to avoid Arsenal. More like mischief from his agent to speed up clubs in Spain and Italy to take him on loan, and then he can play to the Sp*ds crowd pretending he turned down Arsenal.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you're going 6 month loan only no option to buy then I'd rather my man Eriksen than Ødegaard.
Same. He knows the league inside out and is very experienced. I just don’t see him doing that to Sp**s

Olivier_Giroud

Poverty signing.

Conte exposed him but the usual crack whore Arsenal fans will suck this up.
Exactly. But knowing Arteta who loves signing Chelsea retirees, expect that he is going to sign this Sp**s reject and call it a magnificent signing and shrewd piece of business.

Mark my word, a year from now, we will have problems getting rid of this washed out Inter Milan player because we gave him a 5 year contract with ridiculous salary. We will end up being stuck with him for years...

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

On 300k per week. No way we sign him and can only see Leicester signing him if Inter pick up a massive chunk of his wages. They won't rock the apply cart with guys like Maddison and Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom